[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

MJ Sanguinem Cover

"Now keep perfectly still."

Michael Joseph Jackson had a sad life. Despite being the world's  biggest pop star, and apparently having everything, he had... nothing. The tabloids spewing lies over lies, his secret drug addiction and cases about child molestation, Michael believed his life couldn't get any worse.

But lady luck was never on his side, and it gets much worse... worser, than he can ever imagine in his darkest days.

Survival of the fittest was the motto, and that was the biggest question.

It was the last thing he heard before his life spiralled into madness.

 


Rated: T
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Supernatural Characters: None
General Warnings: Strong Language
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6690 Read: 4785
Published: May 10, 2015 Updated: Jun 08, 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. The Date by Yutsu [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1657 words)

Welcome, and thank you for clicking into the story. I'll like to say that I'm not a professional writer, and any kind of help is greatly appreciated! This lovely idea suddenly struck me, and I couldn't wait to write it. Updates may be frequent, or late. And also, I love you already for reading this! :)

2. Sick by Yutsu [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1762 words)

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for the late update! I had written this chapter ages ago, but simply didn't have the time to post it. T.T I'm really grateful for the reviews, reads and the fav. THANK YOU SO MUCH. Tell me how you like (or hate) this chappie, and how I can improve. :3 Thanks!

3. Sickness progression by Yutsu [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2094 words)

Whoa, whoa BIG chapter. But don't get so excited... this is really not the best I have given. I had hit a major block while writing it, like terribly major. And I'm not happy with it at all.

BUT, what I'm endlessly happy and just so much happy is you guys! I'm so glad for the reads, the reviews and everything! Thank you so much! I'll do better, I swear!

4. A friendly visit? - Part One by Yutsu [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1177 words)

I'm really sorry for the late update. Exam is the terrible culprit. >.>'' I know this short chapter doesn't really compensate, but I'll upload the part two soooon. I swear this time! XD

And again, thank you very much for your support, reads and reviews. I love you so much! :'3