- Text Size +

I just wanted to tell y'all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I hope Santa and your families were good to you as they were to me. I got a lot of beauty and body stuff this year. I got a lot of makeup from my friend, great grandmother, and my friend's sister's family. My aunt got me the cutest pair of boots too. I got a new Amazon tablet.  I mainly got clothes and beauty stuff.  My 7 year old cousin got me two small gifts. A small dog container and a small glass teacup. I think she painted it herself. That's the best thing anyone could get, a gift made by a child. I am sure Michael would agree. I met my cousin's newborn baby last night when I was at a family reunion for my Dad's side of the family.  I am so proud to be blessed with people who love and care about me. But Baby Heavenly was cute.  I believe she looks like my older cousin, Lane, when he was a baby.   One member of my family brought presents for everyone. She got me a scarf that looks like it could be Ed Hardy. The Christmas Eve dinner last night was fun and crazy. I made cookies and they got gone quick!

Still, I got a lot of presents. I bought myself a Michael book as gift to myself. Hey, spoil yourself sometimes. But, the dinner last night was different. It was the first Christmas without Uncle Arnold. I have a tribute ornament of him that was the star on my tree.  I know he was there in spirit and watching from Heaven. I am blessed to have a big family and a guardian angel who is proud of me now matter what. We went to the graveyard to visit our deceased relatives and my sister broke down because she knew it was the Christmas without him.  Sydney was so close to him as well as my younger cousin, Jeremiah. But I stayed strong and didn't break down.  But, we all know why we celebrate Christmas. Our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, was born today. He is the reason why  we celebrate Christmas. I would love to know what you guys got.  When my fmaily and I woke up we read the Christmas story from the Bible. My baby sister's face lit up when she got Frozen stuff and Shopkins. She has Autism but is somewhat verbal. So, again, Merry Christmas from your girl, Kayla!

Chapter End Notes:

Isaiah 9:6, John 3:16, Luke 2:10