- Text Size +

The reason why I have not been on here much is because of school. I have been working on getting my math grade up and improving in math.  Plus, I am wanting to help cook  Christmas Dinner for my family on Christmas Eve. (Let's hope I don't get stuffed in a trash can again).  I have been very busy a lot with school.  Plus, I have been helping with my baby cousin.  My life has been hectic as of lately. Plus, I am thinking of taking a major hiatus from this site. I feel like no one cares about my stuff.  Once the next contest rolls around, I won't be on here as much.   What do I need to do to be popular. I am feeling like a Mr.Misunderstood. I don't belong here.   I know I can improve.  I have been thinking of many different ideas too for my projects.  And, I had to work a Chrsitmas event in my town as part of the club I am in at school.  It was a fun experience too. I got to see little kids and babies. One little kid looked like she was having the time of her life too. I even got to see my math teacher's grandson. He was so cute. I had some family and friends stop by to see me.  I took photos with a little girl that goes to my church. But, I hated standing in the bitter cold. And I have been doing well in math now. I have a B now.