- Text Size +
If any of you are racing fans like I am, you would know the name, Jules Bianchi. He was a Formula 1 driver. I don't watch F1 racing. I usually like to watch NASCAR, NHRA Drag Racing, Dirt Track Racing and sometimes IndyCar Racing. But this great driver passed away at the young at of 25. The injuries he sustained in a crash back in 2014 were his cause of death. It makes me very sad to see a young talent pass on way too soon. He had some much to live for. I have been praying for his family and friends. I hope the Lord is with them through this hard time. My family races dirt cars and racing can be very dangerous. I've seen cars flip but the drivers were lucky enough to survive. I'm still in shock over this because it makes me think back to when Dan Wheldon, a IndyCar driver, passed at the age of 33 in 20111 and the guy had kids. But dying at the age of 25, that's so sad. Jules Bianchi was such a talented driver too. It also made me think of Dale Earnhardt in 2001 when he passed away from injuries in the Daytona 500 crash. So, RIP Jules Bianchi, I hope Michael teaches you how to moonwalk in Heaven and you hang out with the racing legends.
Chapter End Notes:
Ride or die.- Fast and Furious