[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

cover for TMAIM

A simple mistake

Could cost you your own dear life.

Visiting her rich aunt at Normal Valley on summer break, Katie finds the town very peculiar. Matching pristine white houses, mowed lawns and white walls standing side by side, the name seemed to be too accurate.

By a chance encounter, Katie meets boy named David who then takes her to the mansion of Someplace Else with its creepy owner 'Maestro'.

But that wasn't the end.

 

Katie gets tangled up in matters more than she could handle, and a world she never knew existed is heading for a war- where no one is truly evil, no one is truly pure. And she is left alone to choose the path she would take.

Which path is the right one?

Which one is the wrong?

 


Rated: T
Categories: HIStory: 1995-1999, Adventure, Family, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 4325 Read: 6643
Published: Nov 05, 2014 Updated: Nov 17, 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

1. Chapter 1 - The Boring Town by Orphan [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1021 words)

Hi! Thank you for deciding to read my story. This story is obviously set on Ghosts, I really adore that one short film! I hope you'd like my story, and I'd be even MOREEE happy if you decided to review. :3

Thank you! :D

 

P.S - As always, I appreciate constructive critism! I want to improve, and it would be awesome and not to mention, trivial to my improvement. So, please, criticise me! :3

(New)P.P.S - A gigantic thanks to Miri Fern and TessaFlora- who pointed out those plot holes and (very, very stupid,) typos. :3 THANK YOU!

 

2. Chapter 2 - The Maestro by Orphan [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1795 words)

Thank you so much for the reviews! (The initial three, and the later three! XD) And so many people read this horrible work of mine. Thanks to you to people!

As always, constructive critisism is loved, and any kind of reviews are also loved! So excuse my lame jokes, and read on.

(I totally didn't know Katie meant purity. O.O Weird thing.)

3. Chapter 3 - The Foolish Trickery by Orphan [Reviews - 0] (1360 words)

New chapter! :) Thanks for the views! (And there's a teeny, weeny bit of 'angst' here- just 105-ish words... XD Be warned, anyways). And constructive critisism is loved, alongside everything else (Minus spam...)!

I aren't giving Katie multiple personalities... am I? O.O'

4. ***NOTICE***READ BEFORE CH. 3 IF RETURNING READER by Orphan [Reviews - 0] (149 words)