- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

please review......of what you are thinking so far about this story............thank you......andthe the one whose reading this story i appreciated it....:)

Chapter 7 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, March 1993) on the same day part 2

Michael and Jewel are walking calmly to the private parking lot from the company, they were very lucky that any of the media couldn't get in because of the strict security around the company itself.

Jewel sighed and grabbed her keys from her pocket then unlock her black Corvette Z06 for them to get out of here ASAP because one of problem is happening at the Ranch right now, thanks to her uncle, who gave her this car has tinted windows for those evil paparazzi couldn't not get a glimpse of her and the king of pop.

They both got inside and Jewel start the engine, she drive the car like any professional driver out there but only one person was feeling nervous....and that is Michael Joseph Jackson himself, he's only reason are........in reality Jewel isn't a worst driver at all, she's just drive too fast for the king's taste but.......when it comes to her mission, it's a lot far more worst, believe it, one time Michael almost pee his pants off and that's makes Jewel laugh her ass off for the whole day, lucky she didn't get any accident at all so that's fine.

Both of them got out safely from the private parking lot without anyone from the media notice them along with the rest of security.......the drive were long and uneventful, a couple minutes later, they have arrived at the gates of Neverland, once again Jewel start to feeling rather anxious about something, she couldn't put her finger on it yet, before she get out of the car, she her device to change her appearance as Juliet Brown just in case if something bad happened to one of them and to surprised/scare the Chandlers a little bit then she also put her earpiece on even for Michael too, as for Michael  well his very desperate about this, he himself doesn't know what could happened inside of his own house so he just put his trust on Jewel.

Michael pov

As we were walking calmly to the main house, I can hear, Bill, Wayne, John even Jewel on the earpiece discussing about the Chandlers, I didn't want to listen at all but something caught me off guard, when John and Wayne told Jewel that they feel something off....why in the hell Evan just came here unexpected with no one, that part makes Jewel felt a lot suspicious even myself.

"Guys for real, there's something off about this.....now tell me, where's your location" Jewel said with her accent. I'm not really going to get used how her accent is slipping out of her sexy lips like that.

"At the main house J.......they are waiting for Mike although what is more interesting is....both of them doesn't know that you are with him" John said amused. Jewel rolled her eyes then looked at me with a serious expression.

"Okay enough Jo...... let's just concentrate about both of those annoying chandlers, now here's the plan and listen carefully (Everyone on the earpiece fell into silence to hear the plan), Wayne, I want every security whose patrolling around the ranch need to look carefully inside and outside the gates, remember.......Evan can have a backup plan so I want everyone have a gun with them, just in case and Bill, protect Jordan along with Adeline especially Catrina, I know they could kidnap them unexpected but if something bad happened, I want you to come here ASAP, as for you Jo.........protect Michael, you already know why" Jewel said in a serious tone. Everyone didn't respond at all but Jewel knew that they have understood.

I don't know, what will happen but this isn't what I am expecting for us get into........

Jewel Pov

Michael swallowed nervously, when we got inside at the main house, John already informed us, they are waiting at the living room along with the Chandlers alone although.....our plan is" Michael will have to go alone without me because that's only way, we don't want Evan to get suspicious so no choice", before he approach the living room, Michael hugged me tightly and whispered that  couldn't believe it of what I am hearing" J...remember this, I don't want you to get hurt because of me, please.....pretty please don't make sacrifice if the situation got worst........if something bad happened to you, I won't forgive myself" He said, I look carefully through his eyes, if he is telling the truth which it is, all I can see was honest, scared and adoration, I smiled and sooth his cheek, really Michael and I is sometimes acting like a married couple or as sibling but we both knew our feeling for each other are growing every year, every month and every day.

"Don't worry Miky, everything is going to be okay, I'll always will protect you, if it cost me to sacrifice my life, you really don't deserve this Michael Joseph Jackson to be threatened this way and now it's time for you to show them that you are a lot stronger than them" I said sternly. He just nodded in understanding and gave me a hug, we embraced a little while longer, then a couple of seconds later, we both let go, he look at me first with those beautiful brown orbs of his until surprisingly he came close to me and peck my lips softly.

I stood their dumbstruck, I cannot believe he just did that unexpected, I don't know how to react, I was unable to say something but I know I am happy about that kiss, there's a meaning though, I snapped out fast then I gaze at him, he was still standing there nervously, aw my little mike is so nervous of what my reaction would be until I smiled.

"Go now Mike, we will talk about this" I said softly which he just nodded in response, once before he walk away from me, I gave him a peck on his soft lips  and wished him good luck, he smiled then walk away from me calmly, where he will face his nightmare.

I just hope nothing bad will happened, okay now it's my turn, since my appearance is already change, everyone was ready until a few minutes later, I heard John's voice from the earpiece informing me that I can make my dramatic entrance which it did, Evan along with her wife were shocked to see me there, I guess they are surprised seeing the right hand of the president itself, well I guess everyone from America knows who I am cause I always appeared with my uncle, if he has press conference.

Back to reality, I look at the both Chandlers with the most coldest stare I ever gave which they shiver nervously in respond, I know both of them couldn't say any word cause as you can see.....they can't open their mouth because of fear.....well it's time for them to face their consequences.

"Misses and Mister Chandler......it's a great honor to meet you both" I said calmly without my accent, I didn't want them to know, who I am or I won't give them a hint...it would ruined my plan in mind.

"W-who are you?" Evan asked nervously, this cost John, Michael and I to form a smirk to our faces.

"As you can see Mister Chandler, I am Agent Juliet Brown........think first before you asked" he did think though but at the same time he was staring at me, thinking deeply until a couple of minutes later, he gasp and looked at me horrified, well I guess he knows who I am.

"Y-you're the famous agent around the world, whose-" john cut him at the middle of his sentence" that's right Evan....now you know, who you are up against...since Juliet is at Michael's side, you don't know what she can do" John said blankly.

Evan swallowed nervously then he look at his wife beside him, who has a confused expression, I guess his wife doesn't know yet......what a shame......such a pathetic husband.....who doesn't even explained to his lovely wife.

"Evan.......care to explain who is this bitch in front of us" Mrs. Chandler asked with an arrogant tone, Michael's expression just eventually change into a blank look even his eyes, you cannot see those sparkle, kind eyes of his, when he heard the way Jodie's mother talk to me.

"Oh I am sorry Mrs. Chandler, I am agent Juliet Brown, the right hand of the president, as you can see, you may not know me that well but your husband knows me well.....so please change your fucking attitude towards a stranger, if you don't know, who they are" I said softly but coldly on the same time which it cost her to flinch" Now straight to the point ( I turn my gaze on Evan) what are you doing here Mr. Chandler......what is your purpose to be here" I asked impatient.

He swallowed nervously and look away from us.......bingo he has a reason to be here........i guess, I don't have a choice but to do something that John and I are doing.