- Text Size +

Chapter 29 (L.A California November 20th 1993) At Smith royal Company

Jewel's pov

Michael and I along with everyone came back safely here in California without the media harassed us since we were at the airport that time, we've arrive here at Lax on 4 o'clock in the morning with the companies jet, the royal smith airline, yes, yes we know, we are rich but as much as all the people saying that, we are working our ass off to help a lot of charities from celebrities, who needs our help which we don't mind at all cause we smith family also wanted to help for those innocent lovely children out there and their family.

So now Michael and I are here in the company building, discussing some important business matters with my uncle and the board members of S.R.C (Smith royal company) and heal the world foundation, as for our daughter well she along with Laura goes back to Neverland because we didn't want Catrina especially Laura to get more tired.

Until someone snapped me out of my thoughts, when I felt the kings hand were on my tights caressing it softly, I immediately look at him at the corner of my eye, giving him an expression what-are-you-planning look, the only response I got from him was an devilish smirk.....oh no he's planning something on purpose because he's bored? Or to get distracted, I sighed in annoyed I really want to stop him but geez Michael you always want to play a difficult game.

As the time passed by, the meeting was finally over thank gosh for that cause I am telling you, for two to three hours of trying to ignore Michael's caressing on my tights has been so hard to not fuck him in front of our board members damn it.........he is definitely going to pay for this shit ugh........little by little the people start leaving out of the room except my uncle, Michael and I although now he has stop touching me....thanks to my uncle whose giving him an annoyed look ( slash he knew what the king has been doing to me for past hours) and that cost me to chuckle under my breath........okay back to business.

"So uncle what's going on?" I asked calmly, he look straight to my eyes sternly and sighed annoyed, oh great another problem has welcome to our old fucking list.

"Well my dear niece, I'm going to tell you straight to the point because you and Michael just came back here in States plus both of you are very tired from the jetlag so I will start with the good news......the good news is that our fellow agents has discovered, where our enemies has been located but they are still investigating them.....well let's just say stalking them....as for the bad news, our spies has told me a rather disturbing news about them just yesterday night *sigh* I don't want you to hunt them down one by one my dear, it's not the right them yet but they have been planning something that can destroy us so our friends, family and companions told me to just wait what is there next move" My uncle said sharply, great an warning and an order from my boss/uncle.

"Fine uncle but tell me ASAP if you knew what they are planning , I don't want Michael and I's daughter along himself get in danger because of me so let's put this conversation secretive for their own safety, it's the only way..."I said in a serious tone, my annoying uncle smiled amusedly and nodded in understanding.

"As you wish my dear, well this meeting is dismissed, I will call the three of you the day after tomorrow cause I'll be busy with stuff, I'll see you my dear" my uncle say his goodbyes to Michael and John then he turned his attention on me as he kissed my forehead softly, I don't know what just happened, my uncle unexpectedly bend down to whisper to my ear for no one to hear it" Tell Jo about this too, when the both of you aren't with Michael, I know you didn't want to let him know what is happening around him for his safety so I will tell you what our spies has really had found out, they found out that Lisa-Marie Presley has been working with them secretly since early 1990's, we don't know why but what got our attention more is since Lisa-Marie have meet Michael along with you, the day of the New year's party at LA, she has been running a back ground check on Michael especially you the most, I don't know why she got more interested on you but our spies said this that Lisa-Marie has a suspicion more about you so what they are planning is to get rid of you.....for her to get your spot on Michael's side then be his wife etc something like that, we don't know yet the full story why they choose Michael as a decoy or more but I have a feeling this plan is a huge on and it involves all of us even the US government, later I will talk to you and Jo because sooner rather later you have a solo mission at Afghanistan, I will tell you the other details later" I just nodded in understanding without saying a word, my uncle step back from me and gave me a knowing smile then he step out of the room without making an eye  contact to Michael and Jo, he knew my boyfriend is a sharp suspicion person but he successfully ignore Michael and as for Jo, he knew he will get the information later from myself, if we alone.

When my uncle is already gone, the two looked at me suspiciously and giving me an expression that I needed to explain to them later, I sighed in frustration and just nodded, I also knew this could had happened.....why? My damn uncle secretly told me the truth first as always about the enemies evil plan ugh do I always have to do the explanation damn it....... ....could this be more complicated that I myself who is already involve???