- Text Size +

Chapter 25 (Los Angeles, California June 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 4 Final At the stadium

Michael pov

Gosh I am mentally tired......I can't even concentrate of what the team is talking about the tour itself plus my eyes won't leave from Jewel, who is talking deeply into a conversation with my designer Michael Bush at the corner of the room, I was curious of what they were talking about but of course, I won't interrupted them, I respect Jewel's privacy very much, I sighed and listen to this boring meeting.

A couple of hours later, the meeting was over, thank cheese for that, Jewel along with Michael bush approached me both calmly with a huge smile on his face, I raised my eyebrow suspiciously then wait for them, where I was standing, Jewel stand beside me and Michael bush stand in front of me, I have a feeling I will like the idea of what Bush has come in mind.

"Mike, you have a smart girl here" Bush compliment Jewel with a gentle charming smile, she blushed and grabbed my arm softly.

"Thanks Michael B, I am just telling you of what I have in mind.....so gentlemen I will leave you for this conversation to continue while Frank needs to talk to me about something important" Jewel said with a smile.

"Of course dear, Mike and I will see you soon" Bush said with a smile which she gladly return it, she turn her attention to me and kissed my cheek goodbye then Bush and I start talking about of what my costume would look alike for the bad tour which the idea came from Jewel herself.

"Your friend has a good taste Mike" Bush said.

"I know right but her idea is so the same of what I am also thinking, I can't believe she knows me well what kind of styles I like for the costumes" I said surprisingly.

"Well that's a surprise...okay Mike, I will start doing your costumes before it's time for us to leave for your tour and is your friend coming along us?" Bush asked curiously. We both looked where Frank and Jewel was standing, talking to each other with a serious conversation.

"Yes she's coming with us, I already asked her a few weeks ago, you know me Bush, I don't want to feel lonely, when I will start touring alone for the first time" I said softly, Bush looked at me with a kind look and sighed, he look at jewel with smile.

"I know what you mean Michael but this girl is very special....i have a feeling that she will make you happy and stay with you longer until the end, she will fight for you, protect you and care for you when you needed her" He said softly, I instantly looked at him shocked with wide eyes, I cannot believe of what I was hearing, I myself was guessing the same thing.

"Yeah I also think so too Bush, I know she could make me happy but for now, we just stay as friends until we have the feeling of love for one another" I said gently. Bush looked at me with a smile

"Don't worry Mike sooner rather later, you both will fall for each other, there's still time boy" Bush said teasingly, I chuckle under my breath then looked at Jewel adoringly.

"I hope so too Bush" I whispered lowly. Michael B and I's conversation were cut short, when Frank along with Jewel approached us, telling us it was time to go at the stadium for the rehearsal, Jewel and I bid Michael B goodbye then we go at the limo to takes us at the stadium, where Jewel will see me rehearsing for the first time, I just hope this day go fast cause for real I wanted to spend time with Jewel.......for the rest of the evening.

Jewel pov

As we arrived at the stadium safely without me being spotted from the media, we go straight at the back of the stage, Michael and I were walking beside each other while I didn't even realize, he was holding my hands gently leading me where I will sit or go to his dressing room which I didn't mind at all.

Then when we were at the side of the stage, Michael's back-up dancers, singers or should I say almost everyone saw the king have arrived...pretty much a little bit late but when their eyes landed on me, standing beside Michael calmly, all of them literally stop of what they were doing because I am telling y'all, everyone was quite instantly, the only they are doing was staring at me, some are curious, jealous or interested which it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Michael and Frank saw that I was feeling uncomfortable, the way the people stare at me with a kind of look so he along with Frank save the day, both of them cleared their throat loudly which they caught everyone's attention.

"Good afternoon everyone, I know all of you are curious, confused or whatever you guys have in mind, I know all of you are suspicious, whose this lovely lady beside Michael, okay I will tell you straight to the point, who she is, this is Miss Jewel Smith, she's Michael's special friend, she will be watching all of you perform so please make her feel welcome, thank you" Frank said sternly. Everyone nodded in understanding and proceed of what they were doing, I sighed in relief and mouthed Frank "thank you", he smiled gently and nodded.

As for Michael, he wrap his arms around my waist protectively and pull me closer to him, I don't know what was wrong with him but I just turned to looked at him and saw him staring down at me with a worried expression, I kindly smiled at him and caressed his cheeks.

"I'm fine Mike, just go rehearse, I will be fine with Jo" I said softly.

"Are you sure? I don't want to leave you here alone" he said with a childish tone, I giggle under my breath and shook my head.

"Yes I am sure, Jo will keep me accompany, we'll be at your private studio" I said.

"Okay my luvy J, I'll come and check you later k?" Michael said, I nodded in response, he kissed my forehead and go stand on the center of the stage, Jo came beside me and leads me at Michael's private studio, I didn't even knows' there's a dance studio here at the backstage which it makes me feel confused.

"Jo, why in the hell there's a dance studio here at the backstage" I ask confused, Jo chuckle and looked at me kindly.

"As you can see J, Mike always wanted his dance moves to be perfect, when he performed on stage..... especially an event it's a long story" Jo said, I nodded in understanding, I didn't ask him question anywhere also we didn't continue the conversation so I just approached the stereo and connected it to a wire that can connect my i-pod (from the future) through the speakers, I pick a song for me to dance and the music start freely, I returned my gaze at Jo quickly.

"Do you dance?" I asked softly. He nodded and looked at me curiously," why do you asked Miss Smith?" he said calmly, I smirk and suddenly our eyes make eye contact for the first time since I start staying at the ranch, "Because I want you to dance with me Jo, I know we aren't close for some reason but I want us to be friends" I said softly, Jo wanted to decline politely first but sooner he just change his mind and stand in front of me with his suite jacket off him, "Well Princess, I've change my mind, let's dance" He said gently with passion.

When I was standing in front of him, Jo pulled me closer to him and both of our chest, our bodies touch to one another, he wrapped his left arm around my waist and the other holding my right hand, as for my left hand just laid on his left shoulder then unexpectedly we just start dancing waltz mix with a different dance moves.

Oh no, did I get too close?

Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?

All your insecurities

All the dirty laundry

Never made me blink one time

 

Jo touched my cheek dramatically and touch every sensitive spot of my skin, I knew what he was doing, he was telling the message through his body about what the singer was saying from her music so I just did the same thing with him cause this is what dancers do, body language although this dance moves is a little bit sexual and dramatic.

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

I don't know what just happened to me, my mind just goes blank and I let the music flow through me, this song literally caught my feelings so I just dance with my heart, body and soul.

Come just as you are to me

Don't need apologies

Know that you are worthy

I'll take your bad days with your good

Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you, I love you

 

Both Jo and I were lost in passion, while we were dancing, since our eyes meet to each other, we didn't turn away from our gaze so he unexpectedly carried me like any ballerinas do when they were dancing with an male partner, I was kind of surprised from his moves but I just keep dancing without complaining.

 

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

There is no fear now

Let go and just be free

I will love you unconditionally

 

So open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart and just let it begin

Open up your heart

 

Acceptance is the key to be

To be truly free

Will you do the same for me?

 

Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

And there is no fear now

Let go and just be free

'Cause I will love you unconditionally (oh yeah)

I will love you (unconditionally)

I will love you

I will love you unconditionally

 

I don't know how Jo and I did a choreography of this song so quickly but it went right....when the song ended, we both stood in front of each other and gaze to one another's eyes until someone cleared his throat to get our attention, we both snapped out of our world and came back in reality, we turned around whose the person is until it's Michael Jackson himself.

He looked at us with an amused or impressed expression but if you look closely......he looks disbelief or jealous....his eyes were heavenly staring on my frame which I shifted a little bit uncomfortable, where I was standing beside Jo and on the same time I just stare at him with a poker face for the king not to see, what I am feeling or whatever he can read through me.

"Mike....i thought you are busy with your rehearsal" I said coyly. Michael looked at me with a raised eyebrow and sighed.

"I was Luvy but I wanted to check on you, it seems you were having fun dancing" Michael said with a mocked tone, I frown at him and shook my head, here we go again the a jealous, meanie king has make an appearance once more, I am telling y'all, Michael has been possessive of me since we became more closer as friends although Jo and I doesn't have nothing between us, it's just we are starting to become friends little by little.......

"Mister Jackson, Miss Smith just asking to dance with her so I just politely accepted it" John said blankly, the king literally look at Jo for a while and he just accepted his answer.

"Well don't worry about it but Luvy come with me at the stage because I want you to see the choreography of what I have in mind since you are good of those things" Michael said excitedly, I smiled and approached Michael, where he was standing, "Sure Mike, let's go (I turn around to look at Jo and I smiled kindly at him) and Jo you too let's go, we all need to be there after all" I said gently.

Back to present (Dangerous world tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 29th 1993) on six o'clock in the morning

As I opened my eyes slowly, a surprised, confused, distress and love feeling start to build deep inside me, realizing I was back to the present, where I saw Michael is sleeping peacefully beside me naked with his arms wrapped around my waist possessively, crap why in the hell I dreamed about the first time Mike and I became close friends also with Jo? Although that was the first time Michael discover I could dance except singing. Oh geez man, this is so weird, I sighed and looked at Michael adoringly.

 

Gosh this man is so beautiful while he is sleeping like a young boy, I run my fingertips through his long black hair gently and leaned down a little closer to Michael to kissed his forehead without waking him up which I did, I wanted to stay with him until he is awake but Jo and my uncle is waiting for me at the living room to discuss some business, I guess I need to go back doing my job.....and that sucks!?!

Chapter End Notes:

This is the final chapter of Michael and Jewel's flash back......now we back on the present time......hope you enjoy it:)