- Text Size +

Chapter 24 (Santa Barbara California, Neverland Ranch, June 1987) Flashback.....the first time Michael and Jewel meet part 3

Jewel's pov

As three months quickly past, I have been staying here in Neverland with Michael since the day, we've met, I was going to well you know, get out of this beautiful place but the king pleaded me like a lost young boy to come and live with him because he doesn't want to be alone again, he insist me that I will stay in one of his guest rooms at the main house just beside his bedroom although it takes for me a while to accept it but in the end, I of course accepted it.....i literally knew he was already feeling lonely since he start living here alone in Neverland Ranch, whose a little bit far away from his family home, i stood calmly at the French doorway, watching the beautiful view at the backyard of Michael's house until I realize I'm the one luckiest girl, who is staying with the King of pop's home, I bit my lip and smiled happily, geez woman I feel this is still a dream and I ain't waking up no more.

Now for past months Michael and I also became more closer for one another so fast, we opened up to each other about ourselves, what we like or dislike, What kind of horrible experience to our childhood we came through till adulthood just something like that, okay let's skip the subject, when I am still distracted of the beauty of the garden from the ranch, unexpectedly I felt a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and embrace me from behind until I smell a familiar exotic sweet fragrance which I know  the king has woken up from his slumber.

I stiff a little bit first for a while whenever Michael's and my skin make contact to each other but in the end I just relax to his touch of his warm skin, I turned around slowly and I quickly met the beautiful brown orbs.

"Morning Apple-head how is your sleep?" I said softly, he looked at me for a little while and smiled brightly.

"It was kind of good but I got the sleep, how about you?" He asked with raspy low tone. I smirk and shook my head.

"It's........well good I guess, I just woke up a few minutes earlier for me to see the beautiful view of the garden" I said. Michael smiled softly and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"That's good then J, well since today I am going to be busy with the tour stuff, can you come with me? I know you told me that no one from the outside world cannot know about you, just to let you know John will give you a disguise for no one to recognize you.......so you coming? If not I will understand" he said calmly but on the same time, you can hear hopeful in his tone, I sighed and caressed his hair softly.

"Sure Mike whatever you say just give me the disguise and I will change for us to go................"I said with a gentle smile, Michael smiled victory then he called for Jo (John) to give me the disguise.

Jo is a short name for John, Michael's one of trustful guard or should I say my personal guard slash agent Williams, he politely enter my room and gave me something to cover my hair and face then he along with Michael excuse themselves, they goes out of my room for me to change, I go inside the walk in closet where the king of pop waste his own money to buy me a lot of clothes, I change into Sweet Slim black Color Sleeveless Irregular Hem Dress and put Fantastic Black Platform Wedge Heels Closed-toe Women Shoes on.

I walk out of the closet and put some a little bit make-up then take the 1 Carat Black Diamond Stud Earrings with Halo from the jewelry box, I put it on, geez this jewelry cost a lot of money ugh, Michael is definitely spoiling me, anywho when I was done preparing, I look on the mirror to check how I look which it turn out okay and go where Michael is waiting for me, thank gosh we are going to eat first cause I didn't eat anything yet before we leave.

I walk down the halls, leading me to the dining room, Michael has already start eating, as for me I sit down beside him, where he sat at the head of the table, the maids came and they gave me my breakfast, I politely say my thanks to them and I start eating until Michael was staring at me, oh no, he's going to start teasingly flirt on me. Michael Jackson has a lot of side of him that he doesn't reveal the real him at the public eye in front of everyone, the only ones knows is me, Janet and mama Katy, yes...I already meet them in person accidently........long story, I sighed and turned my gaze at the king, who is seductively staring at me.

"Michael don't think about of starting this early in the morning boy" I scolded him playfully, I turn my gaze away from him and proceed eating but some certain someone won't give up, he stand up from his sit and approached me then when his big hands touch my skin, the way my breathing motion is starting to change, he start to run his hands through my arms, neck, the side of my waist, I wanted to moan........but I won't let Michael  get his satisfaction this time so I slap his hands away then I glared playfully at him.

"Mike, I need to eat, you can teased me, flirt or whatever you want later because you have  meeting to attend while Jo and I will walk around the city until your meeting is done" I said gentle but sternly on the same time, he pouted and sighed.

"Fine and you will stay with me, when we are at the stadium" Michael whispered at my ear, "Yes, yes wuvy boo just go eat then we go" I said sternly, "Yes mommy" Michael murmured like a little boy, I chuckle under my breath and shook my head.


Gosh this young man has really a good and interesting side of him, I wonder what could happened next........................

Chapter End Notes:

sorry it takes for a while to write a new chapter because i have a lot of projects and test to do......i know this chapter is a short one....the next chapter will come soon....Stay tuned:)