- Text Size +

Chapter 18 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 25th 1993) On 12:30 in the afternoon at the conference room.

Jewel pov

Michael, my uncle and I are now at some company for a meeting, somewhere within Bangkok  city, oh gosh, this is boring as fuck, I yawn secretly because my only reason is, I didn't want any of the business men seeing me that I wasn't interested which in honesty I ain't give a fuck but as you can see, my uncle caught me, he glared at me then shook his head, he turned his attention back at the man, who is talking about the subject for today, as for Michael, his attention wasn't on the meeting at all, his full attention were on me, great.......the king needs to pay attention cause it's about his own accompany damn it.

I gave him a quite message that he needs to pay attention or else, he won't know what is happening to his accompany, he chuckle and turned his gaze back at the man, I sighed in relief, well that was easy, a couple of hours later, the meeting was over.....thank fuck and my day isn't over yet.....why? The answer is of your question is, my uncle and I along with Michael will be heading at the palace to meet the royal family here in Bangkok.

I know you'll all are confused, okay here let me explain, once again the Smith family has always have a business relationship between us and the royal family or the countries government itself but to me as Jewel Smith (My real name duh), I consider them as a family.....i didn't saw them as an business partner, I only see them as a normal family, well the royal family, some are friendly like the royal family here in Thailand, some are arrogant, really I have patient with one of them, sometimes I don't, okay back to the topic, the royal family here in Thailand wanted to see me again because they have heard from the media that I came here with Michael for his dangerous world tour plus they have seen me at all over the news slash I was the popular topic all over the world because of those bastards (Media), as always they are suspicious about my relationship with the king of pop, bla, bla, bla, who gives a fuck.

My thoughts were interrupted, when Michael was calling my name, oh shit, I need to check my make-up and hair, I totally forgot that we are already inside the limo, heading at the palace, the king chuckle, when he saw my panic expression, I glared playfully at him and scoffed.

I thank Adeline today that she pick an outfit for me, Gosh she always save my ass, she may be my assistant but she also helps me what to wear for an important meeting or some international party etc, the dress I wear today is Military Red Dress Double Breasted Tulip Long Sleeve Coat (Off course there is a short on underneath this dress) along with leather gloves on which it's a habit to our family, if we are going to meet a royal family and the shoes, for real in a honest way, Adeline really have a crush on this shoes, it's Christian Louboutin Black Patent Leather So Kate Pumps, I don't know why she always pick Christian Louboutin but I didn't care much, my make-up is light and the hair is pull up into a messy bun.

I remember what the Queen told me once, when the first time I came at the palace, that day I wore an formal dress with a formal make-up and hairstyle, for real I am telling y'all, I was nervous as hell, I didn't know what to wear.....why? Ugh my damn uncle didn't tell me what to wear so in the end the Queen laughed at me which I got embarrassed, she told me softly there's no need to be formal or wear formal, just be yourself around them since then, they always request my presence, when I'm visiting their country for business stuff.

Now here I am, we are almost arrived at the palace, I sneak a peek on Michael, what he wore today since he is coming with us visiting the King and Queen, he is wearing an black military jacket, inside that jacket, he has his infamous white shirt and his pants well as always black trousers with his penny loafers and a white socks. As for my uncle......gosh as always he wear the same sharp suit along with leather gloves like mine, the ride were silent for a little while until a few minutes later we've arrived in front of the palace, Bill got out first to opened the door for us which we all got out one by one, Wayne was already standing a few feet away from us, waiting patiently.

I look around, if the place is secure, I may not be Agent Juliet or Michael pretending bodyguard right now but I still need to be on my guard, Bill and Wayne turned their gaze at me and nodded means the place is secure, I sighed in relief then smiled in response, when we were inside the palace, the king's personal butler have lead us in some huge room, I don't know if it's an living room or whatever room because we have seen there was a few couches inside the room, the butler have informed us the king and Queen along with the princesses and princes will be arriving soon, my uncle say his thank you then the butler excuse him and walk out the room.

Michael looked around in awe, it was his first time being here inside the palace, where the royal family lives here in Bangkok city, I sat on the couch and get some paperwork from my bag, my uncle sit beside me on my left as for Michael, he sit on my right, holding my hands without me realizing it until a maid announce the royal families arrival, the three of us stood up and bowed in greeting, when the king and Queen were in front of us along with their children.

They have greet us in return but a small princess literally approached Michael and I, she greeted us happily and hug my legs, the Queen wanted to scold her, telling the adorable child, where is her manners although I pick her up, carrying her to my arms, the Queen didn't say anything at all, she just smiled softly in response.

For the rest of the princesses and princes (the little ones), they approached Michael, asking him tons of question, gosh this kids never change except their older sister and brother, Kate and Andrew, this two kids are already in their early twenties, Andrew is the first born so he is the crown Prince, who the next in line to be a king after his  father, as for Kate, she is the second oldest but something caught my attention, the way the princess looked at Michael, it's like she's interested, oh gosh, I don't know, if Michael have seen it, I just hope nothing bad happened, my thoughts were interrupted, when the queen called my name, asking Michael and I wanted to join with her at the gardens which the both of us politely accepted it, the queen smiled and called all of her children to come with us then a huge unease feeling came to me, SHIT this can't be right?!.

Michael pov

I caught Jewel was watching the princess very carefully which I have a feeling, this princess is interested on me, I guess Jewel and I have to announce the status of our relationship, I knew my girl won't do anything reckless or tell me her feelings because she hid them well, um....... I need to find out more but that's not all, I also caught the way the prince aka crown prince staring at her adoringly and I didn't like it, yes I am a possessive person, no one cannot get what is MINE, okay back to the topic, the royal children were pulling me with their tiny hands, leading me to the garden.

As for the Queen, Jewel along with the crown prince and the princess, they were behind us, having an conversation to each other, well nothing bad is happening yet....i just hope the rest of our visit need to stay like this..........peaceful

Jewel pov four hours later at the royal dining room (dinner time)

Right now, we are eating at the dining room along with the royal family, the Queen were asking me about my life, business and music career but my mood got almost ruined because 1. Kate have make her move on Michael which thankfully he ignored her and he grabbed my hand, giving all his attention and affection towards only me and the royal children, Kate huff in annoyance, she glared on Michael in the end until the Queen ask us a unexpected question.

"So my dear, I have heard from your uncle that you've a fiancé already, who may that be?" the Queen asked. I looked at my uncle confused which he pointed quietly at Michael, gosh uncle is a smart ass slash life savior, the king (Michael) caught my uncle's message, he just nodded in response and he proceed eating pretending he didn't saw that, I turned my attention back at the Queen, I guess we need to lied a little bit or not because sooner or later, he will ask me, thank gosh I am wearing Michael's ring, the one he gave me as a promise ring/ engagement ring, it's platinum pave diamond halo engagement ring with 2ct Round white sapphire 1.60ctw G VS diamonds, I know, it looks like an engagement ring and I am telling y'all, I remember what Michael told me once when we confessed our feelings to each other since he was pretty much a possessive person, he gave me a promise ring for any guy.....need to stay away from me, not in a bad way just for my protection even Michael himself wearing his.

"Um I'm engage your majesty with Michael" I said calmly but inside I was damn nervous, on the corner of my eye, I saw Kate's face turn into frown even Andrew, I raised my eyebrow about this.....okay Jewel snap it out, I know the king (Mike) and I will talk about this later.

"That's good my dear, both of you are meant for each other, congratulations Michael and Jewel, I am happy for you dear" the Queen smiled sweetly.

"Yes dear congratulations........i am happy for both of you so when is the wedding" The king asked, Michael grabbed my hand under the table and caressed it softly for me to relax.

"Jewel and I didn't talk about it yet, your Majesty" Michael said politely, the king smiled and nodded softly, the dinner went well except Andrew and Kate, who is glaring at the rings that Michael and I wore, gosh this kids never learn, when it was time for us to go, we said our good byes to every member of the royal family but this time those two weren't here, I sighed in annoyed and let those two alone.

The ride to the hotel wasn't that long-either, it was short, we have arrived safely as well my uncle excuse himself for him to take his rest, once again Michael and I are alone on the living room, I guess we need to talk what just happened.

"So you've caught how the crown Prince and the princess reacted, when they knew the truth that we are engage" Michael said teasingly. I rolled my eyes playfully and sighed in annoyed.

"Yes dear, I caught them both but the princess is more interested at you Mr. Jackson" I said calmly but on the same time feeling frustrated.

"I know Jewel and you already know, I ain't interested at her, I am more interested at you baby" Michael said in a deeper tone, I blushed and look away, He chuckled softly at me and smirk playfully.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah I get it, as you can see babe, the ring you have given me for what you and my uncle planned......have already work, they believe we are engage but don't worry they won't tell the media because it's part of our contract with the royal family of Thailand that they won't tell a single soul with or without our permission"

"Oh that's great then....now let's take our rest, I am dead beat" Michael said tiredly.


I nodded then we both got inside our room, change our clothes into pajama then hold each other until we fell asleep peacefully, tomorrow is a big day.....but there's an unexpected problem will appear without us knowing.

 

this is Jewel's promise/ engage ring....i will explain more in this story why they needed to do this:) Stay tuned.

this is Michael's.........