- Text Size +

Chapter 14 (Dangerous World tour, Bangkok Thailand, August 24 1993) on 3 0'clock in the morning at the hotel, the day of Michael's show

Jewel pov

"J, are you hearing me? I know you are so shocked about this new information for your mission but please hear me out" John said calmly. I sighed and was pacing back and forth around the living room annoyed, Adeline and Jane were already awake, when they heard me cursed loudly even I felt embarrassed that Wayne and Michael woke up from my commotion, I apologize to everyone about this although they understood, what is happening to me because I put John into speakers, where everyone can heard him. I thank myself that Catrina didn't wake up even Laura......few!!

"Explain now Jo because you don't want to see, how your partner is doing now" Adeline said sarcastically.

"Ok, I will tell you all but this is to be keep secret, not a single soul cannot know, you all heard me?" John said in a serious tone.

"Yes John, Just tell Jewel's damn mission!" Everyone said in unison.

"Fine sheesh chill out anyway j, as you can see since your uncle told you about your mission at Singapore, it's not the only country you will do that, you have to do it also there in Bangkok itself, I mean in every country, where Michael will perform, Mr. Smith didn't want to tell you everything because he's a damn chicken to inform you himself" John said annoyed.

"WTF..............!! I am so gonna kill my uncle, ugh forget about that part, why do I have to do the same thing in every country, where Mike will perform" I said frustrated.

"Well........remember the chip?" "Yeah I remember that, what's wrong with the chip?"" As you can see Mrs. Smith, the chip in Singapore isn't the only one, the thief have stolen a lot more of those files from the Agency, when your uncle told me about your mission to get those stolen files, we thought at first, it's only one file they have stolen but it isn't, Clint have discovered through his computer that they stole more than one so what got more complicated, those thieves are from the black skull itself, since we know, who we are up against, you have to get those files back ASAP and your uncle warned you about something important ‘don't go without Michael because if you leave them, the black skull will know, whose Juliet brown weak point then you will fall for their trap, no need to worry about appearance, they don't know, who you are, just as Agent Brown, careful on your every move you do, so that those piece of shit won't find out, also just to let you know, nothing bad will happened to Michael or Catrina, they aren't on their number one list, only you as Juliet Brown" John said in a serious tone. Michael felt a huge shiver down his spine, he doesn't like this of what he was hearing but the relief part is, he isn't the target along with their daughter so now what he is the most concern is Jewel.

"Thanks for telling me Jo but are you and Frank already arrived here?" I said blankly.

"Yeah we already did, we came a little bit late because of your uncle, he kind of talk to Frank too about your mission and the people, who target you since Frank knows now, he tighten the security, also forgot to mention it to you, Bill and Jordan is here, both of them are asleep but later we will go there to Michael's presidential suite" John said sarcastically.

"Thanks Jo for informing me, later we will talk more about the security detail along with Jane, Adeline, Frank, Adalia, Wayne, Bill, Laura, you and Mike before we all go to the stadium because I have a huge feeling, something bad will happened so please tell Bill and Frank as for Adalia, my manager will come here around nine, you guys be prepared around 8;30" I said in a serious tone but gently. Adeline, Jane, Wayne and Michael nodded in agreement.

"Aye, Aye, boss, oh yeah one more Alberto send you a message rather disturbing that you couldn't believe" John said. That part caught my attention along with everyone, who is listening on the conversation, the air around the room change into a thick ones, I stop pacing and turn my back to everyone, for them not to see what kind of my expression I have right now.

"What is it Jo?" I said blankly without emotion. We all heard John on the other line swallowed nervously, yep there's something more is happening since Michael and I left America.

"Alberto told me that ever since you've left America with the king of pop for his Dangerous tour, I'm telling yah gal, you wouldn't believe this, who make an appearance your uncle's office while Alberto was with him that day"" Who may be that be Jo" I said impatiently, "Chillax gal it's Joseph Jackson himself along with Lisa-Marie Presley" John said.

"WHAT!" Michael and I screamed in unison. Michael looked disbelief, as for me I feel more fucking frustrated, what Joseph is planning now, Michael and I gaze each other   and was thinking the same thing.

"What Joseph wants from Roberto?" Michael asked gently but suspiciously on the same time.

"That easy Mike, Your own father asked Mr. Smith to tell Jewel, to stay away from you because he wants you and Lisa to get married" John said in a mocked tone. Right there Michael burst into a sarcastic laughter so loudly means we knew he was definitely annoyed towards Joseph.

"Okay Jo, care to explain, why in the hell Joseph need to make his appearance to my uncle's office while Alberto is with Uncle that day?" I said calmly.

"Because J, Joseph has a plan that no one from the Jackson family won't even like it especially Michael, we all know that you and Michael has feelings for each other so Alberto just wanted to warn you"

"Thanks once again John, I appreciated but can you tell Roberto and Mr. Jones that keep an eye on Joseph along with Mrs. Presley, I don't want to deal with those two yet while I'm on tour, I will deal with them, when I come back" Michael said sternly but gently on the same time.

"I will informed them now but now I will let you go because later we all have a busy schedules"

"I'll see you later Jo"

"Yeah see you later"

 We both hang up on each other then I turned my gaze at everyone especially Michael, who is giving me a look' We-need-to-talk-right-now', I just nodded and told everyone we will see each other later which they also nodded in response and they go to their respective rooms, when Michael and I are alone now, I guess this is going to be a long conversation.

Normal pov

Silence surround between Michael and Jewel, both of them just gaze each other without breaking eye contact, they knew they needed to talk about Joseph and Lisa-Marie, who is unexpected make an appearance with Joseph Jackson in Roberto Smith office, it was a confused one and suspicious on the same time but they have a feeling that Joseph has a huge plan that all the Jackson family is part of it, not in a bad way, they will just witness this whole messed. The king broke the silence with a frustrated tone.

"Baby we need to see, what Joseph is planning again, this time it involve Lisa" Michael growled annoyed.

"I know Babe but what I am guessing, Money is involve along with Fame" Jewel said calmly.

"How can we know baby, we didn't even confront Joseph yet physically" Michael said.

"My instinct is telling me that dear, remember I am a woman, I always think first then make a plan, I always trust my instinct, sometimes it warns me without me knowing and that helps me to clean the messed if something unexpected bad will happened to me or you, I will have to trust my own brain" Jewel said playfully. Michael rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Yeah, yeah love I get it but what I am saying now, this time, we both need to confront him along with Lisa in front of my family, I don't know what is Joseph true intention are but sooner rather later we will find out although Joseph didn't see the power of Smith family are" Michael said playfully in a mocked tone.

"Mike don't start about The smith Family, gosh, we may have a power because of our status but we just live like any other human beings, I know you are just teasing dear, I don't mind, let's just say we scare the hell out of him, if I reveal what we the smith can do with or without power from the government" Jewel said calmly. Michael smirked in interested, how in the hell Jewel could be so calm, when herself came from the most powerful family that the world already knows, who they are, he really likes her characteristics and also her sense of humor but what caught Michael's attention more is Jewel can handle this things like nothing bad had happened to her, she was strong enough to confront the whole world herself and that makes him feel more drawn to her even more.

"Thanks baby for being here with me, I am very happy that you didn't leave me alone for all those years, you've been taking care of me, looking out for me, protecting me and now you are my love of my life, you really are the one for me" Michael said lovingly at Jewel, she smiled brightly at the king and sit on his lap, she embraced him tightly and gave him a peck softly on his lips.

"You're welcome dear, you really deserve it Michael and don't start on me you don't deserve it because you need someone to be there for you through your hardships so shut it and since we are alone, just to let you know, after your concert love, I need to go on some five star hotel, not this hotel, where we are staying" Jewel said softly.

"Where Baby?" Michael asked.

"At Marriot Hotel Mike, I don't know why in the hell those annoying thieve have put the chip inside of that hotel but I will found out soon" Jewel whispered softly, Michael sighed in defeat, he didn't  want Jewel to go there alone although he doesn't have a choice but to accept it.

"Please be careful and remember your promise" Michael whispered sternly but you can hear gently on his voice in the same time.

"Yes daddy" Jewel said innocently. The king giggled and kissed her forehead. They sat on the couch for the whole day, hugging each other until it's time for them to confront Jordan Chandler.

Jewel pov

Michael and I didn't go back to sleep that morning, we just talk to each other about what is happening around us both, as the time flies, we didn't realize that Bill is already in the room along with Jordan,  I felt the king beside me stiffen, when he saw the kid, gosh Michael is still sensitive about this part, I knew he isn't ready to face Jordan Chandler, I  guess I needed to send Michael to Catrina right now although Jordan and I needed to be alone with Bill beside me.

"Michael baby, go to our daughter and Laura accompany them while I talk to him, I know you aren't ready yet to confront Jordan because of what just happened between his parents and myself so go now" I whispered in a low tone at his ear for Jordan not to hear what I just said to the king. He just nodded and pecked my lips for a sign of thank you, Mike stood up and started walking towards the door, he didn't even look at Jordan's way or greet him, he just kept a straight face, he nodded at Bill in greetings then he walk out of the room without saying a word. I turned my attention back on Jordan, now my conversation with this kid is starting now.

I looked carefully at Jordan's body language, who sitting apposite in front of me on the couch, he is very nervous and scared, um....i guess this kid has something more to tell me....

"Hi dear, I know, it's kind of weird why you are here with me, talking to you alone in the living room along with Bill, look Jordan, I won't hurt you but can you please cooperate with me....(Jordan nodded in agreement and he started to relax little by little, well this is a good sign for him to talk to me), Now what more information you are hiding from me Jordan, I know your mother have given you something before she get arrested" I said calmly.

"Mother told me to informed you that my father have cooperated with the Black skulls, she told me one time ...if herself along with my father got arrested or being caught, I just need to tell you everything and also she gave me this chip for you to know more about the Black skulls plan" Jordan said in a nervous tone. He grabbed the chip from his pocket then he gave it to me, when I grabbed it, I was surprised to see the crest of the black skull on the chip, FUCK! This is so serious! I looked at Jordan with a bewildered expression but I gave him a proud smile, this kid is so honest to me, I guess I have to talk to uncle about Jordan being an agent as my third partner, he may be still a kid but he can help us to get more information.

I approach Jordan and gave him a loving hug, he stiffen at first but he return the hug, I knew he was shocked of my own actions which unexpected I whispered at his ear, I was so proud of him for being honest and to cooperate with us, Bill smiled at the scene in front of his and our time was cut short because right now, we all have to go, where everyone is waiting plus I need to go somewhere, not where my mission is being held, just someone I needed to meet.


I change my appearance into Agent Juliet Brown, thanks to the security detail, the surveillance camera, who is all over the hotel in part of our suite has been cut off, once again thanks to my uncle...........now the serious matter begins........right now.

 

Jewel is ready to take action.........and Michael won't even like it, what he is going to discover...Stay Tuned.........:)