- Text Size +

Here's Chapter 6 

Chapter 6.

Michael was in his large Recording Studio at Neverland deeply in thought thinking about the Maxwell children. He had just gotten off the phone with Lizzy feeling better and happy to hear her voice; he sighed to himself as he was writing down some lyrics on a sheet of paper but was interrupted by knocking at the door as he told them to come in revealing to be his bodyguard Wayne telling him that his good friend and former girlfriend April Thompson Hughes was on the phone asking him for her help around the Cafe; nodding, he then went downstairs where Bill was asking him for a ride to Downtown Pasadena who happily offered.

The Lilac on Top Cafe was packed full of customers by the time Mike got there. There was April going from table to table taking people's orders as quickly as possible while having to deal with babies, Marabelle and Stanley who were both in their high chairs sometimes getting fussy or just wanted some attention from their Mother. Gilbert was going to be working late at the Lab tonight so the Brunette woman took them to her workplace where they would be safe knowing that they would be with her.

Upon seeing Michael walking in, she smiled, the infants squealed for their GodFather, and the crowd became stunned; never in their life that they saw him up close except when he was on stage. They all started to ask for his autographs, or get their picture taken with him. Seeing and noticing the commotion, April dragged him towards the kitchen where he could catch his breath and wipe the sweat off his head where he hugged his long time friend from 18 years ago whom he had loved very much but was just too painfully shy to express himself toward her even since he was a kid and a teenager that was when he had started developing secret feelings for her.

Chapter End Notes:

Introducing April, Marabelle and Stanley! :D