- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5 coming your way!

Chapter 5 right now  hope you enjoy 

Chapter 5.

Tyler was in his room finishing up his math homework to turn in tomorrow morning. The door knocked snapping him from his concentration as he yelled out to come in. Seeing that it was his sister, the teenaged black boy smiled and told her to take a seat on his bed.

"So sis, what's up? Do you need help with your homework?" He asked her who calmly shook her head. "No, I'm already done I was just thinking." "Oh? Thinking about what?" He asked a little interested to what was on Lizzy's mind at the moment. "Well, Saturday is 3 days away from now so I asked Dawn if she would like to come over and spend some time with us." Tyler became confused since being the eldest one, he acted more of a Father figure to her rather just an older brother trying to keep her out of harm's way. "Of course she can come ain't no one stopping her; did you ask Mrs. Bullock?" Liz nodded. "She even asked for the phone number; she called Mrs. Barsi and she said yes that she can stay as long as she likes to." "Okay then." After that, there was nothing much to say, Liz hugged her brother and made it out but deep down, what he didn't know was that Michael was planning to surprise them.

Chapter End Notes:

;)