- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the End :)

Here's Part 2 enjoy my friends :)

 

                                                   Chapter 39. Part 2.

 

     Lizzy flipped through the pages of the album staring at the pictures in wonder later that night at Neverland. From the wedding, to Her's and Tyler's birth, and even to their first day going to Church and being in the choir. Eyes were glossy with tears as one slipped down her cheek wiping it away. Michael knocked on the door letting himself in and gazed at his little companion as he walked over sitting on the side of the bed.

 

     "I see you're very busy looking at your family photos." Liz nodded and sighed closing the book setting it down letting out a yawn and a stretch. "Come on sweetie, time for you to go to bed." Michael said tucking her in and kissed her forehead. "Mr. Jackson, do you think my Mommy and Daddy are watching over me?" Thinking about it, he gave a nod and a smile. "Of course they are Lizzy, no matter where you and Tyler are, they will always be around you two for the rest of your lives; although they might not be around in human form, they are there in spirit."

 

     Lizzy grinned. "Thank you Mr. Jackson. Mr. Jackson, thanks for everything." Mike smiled. "You are very welcome honey. Goodnight." And he turned on the nightlight and closed the door gently. 

 

                                                         ~*Dream~*

 

     "Lizzy..." A faint voice called out as she slowly opened her eyes seeing nothing but pure white clouds all around her. She gazed down and gasped; she was wearing a full white sleeveless dress with Rose petals around the bottom and white Mary-jane shoes. Soon, two figures revealed themselves smiling at her. Tears escaped like a waterfall running towards them hugging tightly. "Mommy... Daddy... I love you both." "We are with you always sweetheart; always forever and forever more." Diana said. And soon, magical white doves flew around them.

 

                                                              ~*The End~*

 

Here are some ending credit songs :)

 

[video=youtube_share;KfKd2n5LF-0]http://youtu.be/KfKd2n5LF-0[/video]

Chapter End Notes:

:') The End :')