- Text Size +

Here's Chapter 37 sorry for the long hiatus people!

Chapter 37.

As the days and weeks passed, Michael and the rest of the Jacksons grew more closer to the kids than ever before. There would be afternoons when Mike had to go to the studio to record some songs for his album while Lizzy and Tyler would stay at Hayvenhurst; they adored it as much as they adored Neverland. Katherine and Joe were always happy to see them the minute they would walk through the doubled doors of the Estate and would start to do all sorts of things like they were their grand-children that they wanted more of. As Tyler and Joe would be outside playing basketball or fixing some cars, Liz and Katie would be indoors reading stories together, dancing, even baking delicious treats such as cookies, brownies, and cupcakes.

Katherine watched very impressed as the young girl used the rolling pin very nice and gently as she rolled the dough for them to make some snicker-doodles. "My, Lizzy you are really good and a natural too." Lizzy blushed looking the other way. "Thank you Mrs. Jackson, my Mommy taught me how to use the pin real well when her and I would bake sometimes back at home in Sacramento." "Really?" Nodding her head, "Oh yes, she was a real expert on baking yummy things such as sugar cookies; that I wanted to learn how to do them; every rainy Thursday afternoon, when I would get in from school, she would be waiting for me to start with her. We did a lot of fun things together to the point, we were really much bonding." A tear escaped from the corner of her eye as she quickly wiped it away but it was too late; Katherine, who had noticed it, gave her a warm hug stroking her hair.

"You must miss her very much hmm?" She slowly nodded burying her head making muffled sobs. "Oh sweetheart it's okay, it's okay just let it out I'm here. Everything will be alright." "I know Mrs. Jackson but... I didn't even get to s-s-say g-g-goodbye." Katherine felt terrible to know that such a young girl like Liz had gone through so much from many weeks ago. "Now dear, your Mother and Father are in a better place now where they are watching you and your brother every day and night; they are now your guardian angels and would never let anything bad happen to the both of you. I know that you had went through a lot lately but remember you are not alone; we will always be here for you two no matter what." Lizzy looked on up at the Matriarch giving a small smile; her eyes were red and puffy but she continued to grin.

"Mrs. Jackson, if me and Tyler were apart of your family, could we call you Grandma?" Katie smiled warmly. "Yes Honey of course. After all, I feel like I have another grand-daughter." They both laughed and continued to finish the cookies.

Chapter End Notes:

Aww... :') :')