- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

;)

 

                                                      Chapter 4.

 

Later that day, back at the Bullocks cottage, Sandra was on the phone with Michael who called to check up on the kids. At first, Sandra was surprised to hear the King of Pop himself; this was a big experience to be talking to a celebrity. The door opened as she turned to see Tyler and Lizzy with their backpacks on waving at her; telling them that Mike was on the phone, calling to say hi, Lizzy instantly asked her if she could have a word with him? Nodding, she gave her the receiver while Tyler smiled seeing his little sister so happy.

"Hi Mr. Jackson, it's so great to hear you once again; how are you doing?"

Mike grinned listening to her soft voice that made his heart melt; he really did have a soft spot for children of all shapes and sizes. "I'm doing great Lizzy thank you so much for asking. It has gotten very lonely since you and your brother had left. So, how is it being with Mr. And Mrs. Bullock?" Soon, Liz's smile became a frown but tried to maintain her cherry attitude. "It's good they are treating us very well." "Are you behaving yourself?" Lizzy giggled at Mike's Father-like mode. "Yes Sir." "That's good. Well, I gotta get back to doing some paperwork that I was filling up and I hope to see you two real soon okay?" "Okay Mr. Jackson I-I-I love you..." "I Love you too sweetie goodbye." She hunged up the phone feeling all warm and fuzzy inside after he said what he said; she cried after telling her that he had to go but there was still hope to see him once again.

Chapter End Notes:

:)