- Text Size +

Hello everyone, sorry for putting this story off for sometime now. But, I'm finally here and ready to continue so, get ready for Chapter 34 Part 2 enjoy!!

Chapter 34. Part 2. (Update).

The wind blew through the trees making the leaves shake a little as The Pop Singer and the little girl breathed in that intoxicating cool fall air and exhaled at the same time. Suddenly, an idea popped into Michael's head; gazing at Lizzy, he took her by her hand as the two made it back down on the ground. Growing confused, she asked him what was up only to get a smile in return; together, they both walked farther away from the amusement park.

Large oak trees stood tall and proud all over the place. The pair had made it to their destination as the 1st grader looked up completely mesmerized twirling in a circle while Mike watched and chuckled. "Wow, are we in a forest?" Lizzy asked breathlessly. "You could say that." He then sat down on a grassy spot patting to sit next to him. "This is where I usually come to whenever something inspires me to creat lyrics for my songs, or to just get away for a couple of hours to clear my head of all things negative around me." Lizzy was once again, puzzled. "What do you mean?" She asked innocently. "Well you see Liz, the world can be a very dangerous place; it is filled with a lot of mean people who don't take the time to appreciate and be thankful for the little things in life. Some are greedy, some are selfish, and just love to lie to get out of trouble. In other words, they are just bad; you also have good ones out there who love to help others when they are in need. So, you always remember who to trust and not to trust. And if we live life to the fullest, and take it one day at a time, we might get there even if it means working hard to make a way possible."

Lizzy smiled clearly intrigued by his words of wisdom as a little pink butterfly landed on the tip of her nose and a blue bird landed on her head while she giggled. It was now evening time. The sun was now setting down and the rich colors of purple, red, and yellow were coming into view along with a few twinkling stars. Having one more surprise before they could turn in for the night, the two assisted each-other up walking deeper and deeper down into the forest. There, were two little baby trees their green leaves just a few on the thin branches. Michael sighed with his hand in the girl's walked towards them.

"These have been here since I first moved into the place last year, I still can't believe they have not grown yet." "Are they going to be big as all the trees?" Liz asked seeing him put his hands on his slender hips. "Yeah, after all, they are the right ones to these around maybe they have not gotten the right soil or probably, they need more sun. Would you like to help me take them inside the house?" Lizzy smiled a big smile ever hugging him real tightly. "Yes please!" She exclaimed.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy!! And Happy Sunday! ;)