- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone, can't believe it has been ages since I last updated lol! sorry about that school has just been pretty hectic lately but the good news is I passed my second class which was Psychology and now doing my 3rd which is Health and Wellness; just like to keep you all updated don't think I'm showing off I would never do that. Anyway, enjoy part 2 of Chapter 32! :)

Here's Chapter 32 part 2 enjoy  

Chapter 32. Part 2.





"Joseph, thank you so much again for taking the time to drop the kids off at school; it really means alot and I appreciate it." Joe smiled and gave his son a pat on the back. "No problem boy it's the least I can do. Besides, those kids do mean alot to you don't they?" Sighing, and nodding his head, he went over to the couch to sit down with the Patriarch following him doing the same thing as him.

"What's the matter Michael?" Joe asked softly putting his hand on his kneecap which was very, very unusual to him; throughout the years after the Pepsi accident, Joe was beginning to warm up to his son but still kept his hard demeanor. "It's nothing Joe. It's just that... Well, their parents are dead." "Oh..." "And it looks to me that they need more support from people than ever to help them through this tough time. Tyler, because he's the older one, seems to be taking it okay but still, he misses them he just doesn't show it. But Lizzy, she is the one who is really letting me into her life more; just last night, she tried was to kill herself by drowning in the pond; lucky thing that Tyler came and asked me for help along with the staff. They really need help, and love." 

Joseph nodded completely understanding where all of this was coming from. "Seems to me, you are really becoming like their Guardian Angel. They really love you son and they also look up to you as well but Lizzy, on the other hand, she looks up to you like a Father." Mike's eyes sparkled. "Like a Father?" Joe nodded. "Of course, don't think because I'm old, means I don't know what's going on around me. I saw how the way she rested her head on your shoulder when you all came; and you were enjoying that feeling." 

TBC...

Chapter End Notes:

:)