- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here comes Part 2!

Here's Part 2!

Chapter 30. Part 2.

Michael swam with all his might avoiding the pain in his legs and thighs trying to find Lizzy. He held his breath as much as he could with his long curly hair sticking all over the place. "Oh, where could she be?" He thought as he swam some more looking left and right until, he looked up catching a glimpse of a still figure; swimming real fast, and quick, he saw that it really was Liz her eyes shut and her mouth slighty open. The necklace was still around her neck with the white rose ornament dangling right behind. Catching her in his arms, Michael then quickly swam to shore where he was greeted by Tyler and the entire Neverland crew who all looked worried when he laid her down flat on the back and started to do mouth-to-mouth.

After many tries, she then coughed up some water gasping for air. Everyone cheered feeling very relieved that she was alive and being proud of their Boss also. "Oh Lizzy, sweetie, thank God you are alright." Michael said literally having tears escaping down his face wiping them off. "Wh-Wh-Where a-a-am I?" She stuttered out still coughing. "It's okay, you're safe now; you are back on land. It appeared that you had drowned." But the poor girl was so tired, that she just passed out. Tyler ran over to pick her up but Mike stopped him. "It's okay, she's just unconscious; let's get her out of these wet pajamas and into something dry." And the group made it back inside the Mansion.

She opened her eyes very slowly while trying to fight off the blurriness. Seeing Michael smiling warmly at her, she saw that she was back in her room, in bed, wearing a new set of pj's. "Hi there, I made you some hot chocolate just in case; I've heard that it really helps when you want to talk about your problems." Michael explained handing her the cup of the steaming brown liquid; saying thanks, she then took a sip tasting its rich cocoa flavor.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank God!