- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 right now.

 

                                                   Chapter 3.

 

     The next thing Lizzy knew was that Dawn was screaming like one of the fangirls from a concert as she covered her mouth to get her to be quiet. "Dawn, sshh you want everyone to hear?" Slowly removing her hand, the fair skinned blonde girl still had a huge grin showing her teeth and her dark green eyes twinkled making them very bright.


"I'm sorry Lizzy is just that... I can't believe you were staying with Michael Jackson; he is like the greatest entertainer ever!" "You know him?" Lizzy asked her who shook her head. "No I've heard about him from my Mom; she got to see him up close at the Motown 25th Anniversary and the Victory Tour." Lizzy became stunned for a moment; whoever knew that the man that took her in was everyone's favorite? She only saw him as a normal guy and of course a Father Figure. Soon, an idea came into her head.

"Hey, would you like to come over and visit on Saturday? Me and Tyler are staying with a family; they are the Bullocks and live in Los Angeles." "Sure, besides, it's been awhile since we played together." "Okay cool!"

More will be on the way soon gotta think of more stuff