- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy Chapter 28 Part 2 people!

Here's Chapter 28 part 2 

Chapter 28. Part 2.

After hearing those words that slipped out of the young boy's lips, Michael could feel his heart dropping at the bottom of his feet as he gave Tyler a warm hug which was unusual to the teenager but he gave in feeling his body heat with his. "Oh Ty, I'm so sorry to hear that; you must feel very awful." Pulling away, he quickly looked away not wanting for him to see his tears that were pouring down as he wiped them away in a quick wipe and sighed. Soon, he saw the watch that was on his wrist. 

"Where did you get that watch from?" He asked seeing him look at it. "Remember Pastor Thomas Wright whom you met when you came to Chruch with us yesterday?" Mike nodded. "He came by here today to give us our parents' things in memory of them; he stopped over at Lizzy's school from earlier and broke the bad news then he came by here from this afternoon while I was finishing up my homework and gave me Dad's watch and he gave Liz Mom's necklace." "Is she doing alright?" Tyler sighed once again. "I don't know Mike; but what I do know is that she is taking their death to heart; she didn't even eat her dinner she said she wanted to go to bed early but I know for a fact, she is probably crying her eyes out." 

Michael placed his hand on his shoulder. "Now Tyler, you gotta remember she's only 6 years old; most kids her age go through after such a tragedy like that. Even though you're old enough to take on things and suck them up, she on the other hand, will take time to mourn and grieve. It isn't easy for a child or children." Nodding his head fully understanding, they went back into the main house where he told them that he was going to bed right now. As he was putting on his pj's, Tyler couldn't help but get the feeling knowing that Lizzy was going to do something unexpected that she would regret in the long run.

Chapter End Notes:

*Bites bottom lip*