- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's 24!

Here's Chapter 24 

Chapter 24.

Dinner was now over. The dirty dishes were being picked up and put into the kitchen where they were going to be washed, dried, and packed away. Tyler covered his mouth to belch as he thanked Katie for the delicious and scrumptious meal who smiled responding that it was her pleasure and that she was glad that he enjoyed it; it was now time for dessert as her and Rebbie, the eldest Jackson child, came in with a big bowl of banana pudding and glass bowls.



The children licked their lips could not wait to let their taste buds do all the magical work. Tyler and Lizzy both slowly put their spoons into the sweet treat and lifting the scooping utensil back up savoring the flavor and grinned real wide and bright. "This is fantastic!" Liz exclaimed jumping in her seat as the Matriarch giggled. "Yeah, it's the best pudding I ever tasted thanks Mrs. Jackson for making this." "You are very welcome; you both are so good, well mannered, and behaved." They both blushed thanking the kind old woman as they went back to finishing their favorite dessert Mike smiled seeing that despite their tad rough upbringings, they were still taught to be polite and mild mannered no matter what.

Later that night, the group were in the living room watching a movie everyone that is except Tyler who was exploring around still curious. He was in the other main room where his eyes were on some pictures of the Jackson family back in their early days in Gary. But, what really drew his attention was a family photo of them when they were backstage of Michael's Bad world tour that he had done last year; they were all smiling into the camera looking so happy and cheerful like... A normal family should be.