- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy Chapter 2 :)

  enjoy!

Chapter 2.

Later that afternoon, it was now time for lunch; all the children were very happy to know it was time to get some food in their bellies and talk about their weekend that was quickly approaching. A young white girl who was the age of 6, and who appeared to have curly blonde hair, and sea green eyes, made it over to where Lizzy was having her peanut-butter and jelly sandwich (that Sandra had made for her) along with two chocolate-chip cookies and chocolate milk.

"Lizzy! It's so great to see you again; I really missed you!" Lizzy hugged the girl very tightly not wanting to let go but she had to for her to get some air into her body. "Oh Dawn, it's so great to see you again too." Dawn Barsi had been Lizzy's best friend since Preschool; they had done almost everything together. Every Saturday, she would come over to her house and play, eat snacks, and even watch cartoons that it felt like have another sister in the Maxwell household. She was the only one that understood her problems and tried to give her the best advice possible.

"So, where have you been all this time? I even tried to call you from 2 weeks ago." Lizzy's smile then disappeared and she turned her head away not wanting her to see her sad face; she didn't want to tell her that her parents had another argument which lead to something inappropriate for the blonde to know. Looking all around, she then whispered to Dawn to come closer to her; doing what she was told, the long curly haired girl told her that was staying with Michael Jackson.

More on the way soon 

Chapter End Notes:

Introducing Dawn Barsi! :)