- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Good afternoon everyone, I'm just reading for school tomorrow but I just came on here to post a chapter or two so get ready! ;)

Chapter 19 right now

Chapter 19.

Michael was now back inside the limo seeing the kids smiling at him. "About time Mr. J, what were you doing all this time?" Tyler asked. "Oh, me and Miss Rutsker were just talking and planting some flowers in the church garden is all." He said forcing a smile not wanting to tell them about their mom and dad slowly dying. The long black car now drove off slowly as Lizzy stared up at him giving a toothy grin. "So, are we going to Neverland?" She asked with excitement and hope in her voice as Mike thought real hard then smiled once more. "Nope, we are going to Hayvenhurst to see my parents; you remember them don't you?" Nodding real quickly, she grinned the biggest grin ever.

The melodic tune of the water fountain could be heard as the car pulled up into the driveway of the Encino Compound. Bill opened the door for the men and children as Tyler looked on amazed at the marvelous architecture hearing Lizzy laugh. "That's the same look I had when I first came here." She giggled out taking her older brother by the hand and looked at the many cars like inside, they might have been having a party.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy!