- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 14 coming your way right now!

 

                                                     Chapter 14.

 

       Here's Chapter 14   !


Chapter 14.

The next morning, everyone got up bright and early to go to Sunday Services. After hearing about it, Michael's Boss, Frank Dileo, and his friend, John Branca, decided to come along themselves. Mike was looking into his mirror wearing a nice tuxedo; checking if there was any dirt or stains, and seeing that there wasn't, he smiled a big grin in approval. "Morning Michael, so, are you ready for Church?" Frank asked also checking into the mirror with him smiling. "I sure am. It has been such a long time." He sighed going back to his childhood days of Gary, Indiana where he and the entire Jackson clan went to one; but as a Jehovah's Witness, you just sat there and listened to the Pastor talking and to him at the time, was so boring but he learned to respect his religion.

The 3 men smiled at themselves





"We are very ready." John stated as the 3 men went downstairs to look at the children who were both waiting on them. Michael smiled as he lifted Lizzy, dressed in a black dress, white stockings, and black Mary-janes high up spinning her around who laughed. "You both look absolutely amazing." He complimented getting thank-yous in return. The limo came up with Bill Bray coming out also dressed to impress as he announced them to get in and going down the street, they were on their way.  

Chapter End Notes:

:) :)