- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Get ready for Chapter 10 ;)

Hello all sorry for not continuing but here's more  hope you all are still interested 

Chapter 10.

Bouncing could be heard down the street as Tyler and some of his friends were walking and talking. "You sure that you really met Michael Jackson?" One of them, named Curtis, asked who nodded. "Yeah man I swear to all of you I met him in person! I even got his autograph!" "Stop lying Ty we know that you're making this up; there's no way that whatever you say, is going to make us change our minds." Rodrick, who had dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes replied rolling them and shaking his head while Tyler sighed.

Making it back to the cottage, there they saw Michael in the flesh and blood playing tag with the two girls and they stopped frozen in their tracks with the 15 year old sophomore high school student smiling "Now do you both believe me?" They nodded their heads slowly not able to make out words as they got closer seeing him stop and smile.

"Hey Tyler how are you?" Michael asked politely. "Great Mr. J thanks for asking; these are my friends Curtis and Rodrick they are also big fans of you." "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Shaking hands with the singer, they then apologized to their friend for not listening and doubting him; giving them pats on the backs, Tyler asked Sandra if it was okay for them to go to the basketball courts; nodding, and smiling she approved as long as Michael went with them who took the honor and the 5 kids and Man left.

- - - Updated - - -

Here are Tyler's friends Curtis and Rodrick 

Rodrick: 

Curtis: 

Hope this helps 

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy!