- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the final Chapter enjoy.

 

Chapter 34 right now. 

Chapter 34.

Lizzy made light little snoozes as she slept very peacefully and soundly. Suddenly, the beeping of the alarm woke her up as she furrowed her eyebrows and laid on her side trying to block the noise by putting her head under her pillow but it was no use finally, with huff and a sigh, she pressed down the snooze button and started to get up stretching her arms and scratching her itchy sides. Noticing that she was back in her room at the Bullocks House, she sighed a sad sigh wanting to be back in her new room at Neverland but also remembered the promise that she made to Michael from late last night.

Getting out of bed, she went over to the curtains letting out a burst of sunshine and seeing some birds fly by which made her smile; a knock was then heard at the door as she went over to answer seeing Tyler greet his little sister with a hug grateful and thankful that she was back into his arms again.

"Ready to go back to School?" Lizzy face palmed herself realizing that she had been missing for quite sometime and being found by The King of Pop that she completely forgot and hoped and prayed that the teacher wouldn't be mad at her for being absent. Even Tyler himself had missed out on his school and homework to look for her with the help of Miss Rutsker and he was also falling behind and wanted to make up.

"Come on, let's get cleaned up and eat some breakfast our teachers will sure be happy when we are back." Lizzy nodded her head about to follow her brother still going back to last night feeling Mike's warmth and smiling when he told her that he would have time with them on the weekend.

End of Part 1 

Look out for Part 2 coming soon  Good night 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Part 1 :) look out for the sequel coming soon.