- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Part 2 of Chapter 2 :)

 

                                              Chapter 2. Part 2.

 

     "Hey there little girl, what are you doing out so late?" The girl's eyes were fixated into Mike's light brown ones as she slightly trembled while holding on to her backpack straps tightly. "Aren't you suppose to be at home and in bed right now? it's very late."


She hung her head down ashamed of what she wanted to tell him but, with all her courage she spoke her voice a little shaky. "I-I d-don't have a home anymore." She said in a little whisper. Michael gently went down to her level. "What happened? did something bad happen? and where are your parents?"

Hearing this, her eyes started to get glossy and watery trying hard not to cry; seeing this, Michael let out a warm hand to put on her shoulder but she jerked away. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you I just want to know where are your Mommy and Daddy? maybe I can contact them and tell them where you are." Tears flowed down her cheeks as she wiped them away quickly. "Oh I see, it's alright you don't have to talk about them at the moment; when the time is right, then you can explain all you want okay?"

Beeping could be heard in the limo as Gok rolled down the window telling him to come back inside. Eyeing the car, and back at the girl, Mike had an idea; holding out his hand, he asked if she would like to come home with him? The girl looked at his hand then back at his face for what seemed like an eternity. Her parents had taught her at a very young age to never talk to strangers but seeing the man's eyes that was filled with so much love and compassion that it would be hard to reject. Holding out her tiny, but shaky hand, he lead her into the long black car.

"About time Mike, who's the girl?" Gok asked pointing to the nervous child who fidgeted in her seat trying to be comfortable as ever with the help of Michael putting on her seatbelt. "Lizzy" She said in a hushed tone. "Lizzy huh? that's a nice name for such a nice girl like yourself. My name is Michael Jackson and it is a pleasure to meet you." Even though she only knew the guy for 8 minutes, Lizzy managed to put on a small smile.

Chapter End Notes:

Lizzy meets Michael! :)