- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's Chapter 7 enjoy. WARNING: Has little nudity in this chapter! But don't worry, this is still a kid-friendly and family-oriented story :)

 

                                             Chapter 7.

 

     The sun shined through the gold satin curtains the next morning. The light was so unbearable that Michael was trying to fight it off but it was no use; he yawned and scratched his sides looking at his clock which read 8:37 am and at Lizzy who was still sound asleep. Michael gazed down at her little cute face; he wanted to wake her up but then thought twice into letting her sleep in a little bit more. Getting up, he then made it over to the bathroom to clean himself up and of course stripping his pajamas to go into the shower. The hot water gently made it down all over his body as he breathed a sigh of relief.


Lizzy slowly opened her eyes fighting off some blurriness also. She layed her hand where Michael slept but he wasn't there; grabbing her stuffed rabbit, and getting up, she looked all over but he was nowhere to be found. Hearing running water, she put her little ears on the door; and hearing it, wanted to make her to use the toilet. Turning the knob slowly, she went in wanting to hurry up and get out as soon as possible hoping to not get caught. But her luck had went out by the time she flushed, screaming could be heard; the curtains pulled open seeing a naked Michael coming out, her eyes were widen like saucers as she screamed and left very quickly.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy! it even has comedy in it ;)