- Text Size +

transfusion
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


after Blank went back to his office he video called the chief and head leader of the IHS

"hey Conor, you there?" Blank asked

"hello Blank, how is everything"

Blank sighed "sir, we have a little problem"

there was a silence between the call "what is it then? did one of them die?"

"no sir, its just that they are related"

silence "RELATED???" Conor boomed "thats brother and sister right?"

"yes sir"

there was a sigh at the end of the line "but, we are supposed to create hybrids who can breed! not related species! didnt we give you the right DNA for the experiment?"

Blank didint want to argue with the head leader, doing so would be a big problem with the deal "um yes you did, but i dont understand why they are related. Luna did a test with them and it came out related"

Luna was passing by Blanks office to her office when she heard her name being said. Luna found out that her boss is talking to the head leader of the contract. so she decided to eavesdrop on the conversation. sinc ethe head leader was specking so loud, as always

"well then, how are they?"

Blank sighed "62 is just fine, she moving a bit and there might be signs of her waking up soon"

"and 72?"

"well, you see... 72 hasn't moved yet"

"WHAT??!!?!" Blank winced at his boss yelling, getting him angry is very bad

"not even a muscle?"

"no sir"

Conor placed a hand on his head with a groan, Blank knew he had to speak up

"well, we are trying to find out why he not moving... but im not sure why 62 is moving and he is not, there was no signs of him being ill"

"I WANTED 2 SPECIES THAT CAN BREED!!" Conor shouted, even Luna winced at the voice. "DONT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COSTED JUST TO GET YOU THE DNA??? AND THE SPACESHIP AND THE RIGHT MATERIALS FOR THIS DAMN PROJECT??? IF ONE OF THEM CANT SURVIVE THIS THE NONE OF THEM CAN!.IT TOOK US 72 TRIES FOR THE BOY AND 62 TRIES FOR THE GIRL! THESE 2 ARE YOUR ONLY WAY TO GET THE MONEY, IM NOT SENDING YOU ANOTHER DNA FOR ANOTHER EXPERIMENT.I HAVE GIVEN YOU MORE THAN A SECOND CHANCE! I RISKED EVERYTHING FOR YOU BLANK!!! IF HE DIES OR DONT DO ANYTHING, SO DOES THE GIRL"

Luna gasped and basked away from the door. now she knows why Blank has been so serious with 72 and 62. this is their only chance to get the experiment right. if 72 doesn't wake up, they will kill 62 as well. and its all for money, just what Blank wants.

Luna ran back into her office to do another blood test, maybe they are not related, it may be the machines fault. Luna took another sample from both test tubes with shaking hands. she inserted the slides into the machine and waited impatiently. it came out as related. Luna began to do more and more tests with the blood. but every time the screen read:
'RELATED'

suddenly Blank came into Luna's office. Luna almost dropped 62's blood when he came in.

"hey Luna" he said with no expression

"you are going to kill 62 if 72 dont survive?!?!" she spat out. she slapped a hand over her mouth.

Blank chuckled "no Luna, i will not kill her if 72 don't survive"

"but you want the money dont you?" she spat out again. she slapped her other hand over her mouth

"well, it is alot of money though. i cannot refuse this offer Luna. but if the boss wants 62 then he will get 62, each one costs a million"

'so he does want the money' Luna thought. Blank gave her a stern look "you are not supposed to be eavesdropping on our conversation Luna, i could fire you for that but-"

he held out about $100 "i can forget about that for now"

Luna looked at the money, then turned away, disgusted "i dont want the money" she hissed

Blank shrugged "suit yourself' he said, placing the money away in his lab coat. "speaking of suit... the head leader is coming to the ship today in a few minutes, he has something for 72. look presentable"

and with that he walked out of Luna's office.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyone was lined up for the head leader to come. Luna stood beside Blank. he grinned as the head leader came in through the doors along with 2 HUGE bodyguards and a few other scientists. Luna forced herself to make a straight face, but she wanted to get away from Blank as soon as possible.

Conor was dressed in a crisp, sharp suit along with a lab coat the same as Blank's over the suit. his hair was pulled back with gel and he looked like all that and a cup of tea

"Blank!" he said with open arms as he hugged Luna's boss like if they haven't met for years. Luna tried not to scowl

"and sweet dear Luna, looking as pretty as ever" Conor grinned

Luna forced a smile "hello chief" Luna was ordered to call him chief.

Conor smiled witch disgusted Luna, 'he shouldn't be smiling when he wants to kill 72 and 62 just for money' Luna thought

"now!" Conor said clapping his hands. startling Luna a little. "lets see our specimens"

Luna didint like his behavior, thinking that everything is ok but its not for the 2 experiments

Luna followed Blank and Conor into the lab were 72 and 62 were kept. a wicked grin spread across Conors face when he saw them.

he walked up to 62 first and examined her "looks very healthy, heart rate is stronger than i expected" he said glancing at the monitor. "ah, and she has been moving i see!"

Luna groaned, Blank nudged her to be quiet

when Conor walked over to 72 a strike of terror hit Luna, thinking that he might point out a flaw or so

except he just stared at him in the glass case. 72's breathing and heart rate slowed as Conor stared at 72. "you know his vital signs are slower other than 62" he said, he shook his head "not a good sign". Luna knew that 72 could have sensed Conor, knowing that he is bad.

scientists taking care of 72 chatted to each other worriedly. talking about what might be wrong with 72.

"but!" Conor said. causing the chatter to stop between the scientists. he pulled out a huge syringe filled with navy blue liquid with some signs of purple and small specks of orange. "this will help 72 out, do a transfusion on him and he will be just fine"

Luna shuddered, she cant trust this man. she had a feeling that something would go wrong if 72 had a transfusion. other transfusions made him healthy, but one form this man, something might go wrong.

Blank took the syringe and examined it. he smiled "thank you, i hope this will help him out". Conor grinned "oh, it will help him out, indeed"

Luna frowned

"oh, i have to be at a meeting, good bye Blank" he said rushing out the door at a fast pace that made the body guards and his scientists run after him, that left Luna suspicious

he handed the syringe to Luna, she winced when she saw the liquid in it.

"here Luna, since you want 72 to survive so badly, why dont you do the transfusion?"

"umm, no no its ok. i dont want to mess up" Luna stammered

Blank raised an eyebrow "but you have done many successful transfusions, why not this one?"

Luna shook her head, making her long white hair fly all over the place "no no, im a bit shaky, see im nervous about 72's health and i dont want to mess up this"

Blank stared at her for a while and shrugged "oh well, i guess ill do it"

Luna bit her lip, Blank has done many successful transfusions, but she was still afraid of 72 dying from it

Blank waked over to 72's tank while all the scientists crowded around excitedly. Luna in the front of it. he removed a knob that opened up to a strong rubber attachment that could lead access to 72's body. sticking your finger through it, you could touch his arm

Blank carefully placed the syringe through the rubber. Luna watched as the syringe gently touched 72's arm. "needle going in" Blank said, pressing a button of the transfusion device that held the syringe. Luna felt her heart thundering against her chest when she saw 72's eyes squeeze a little from the needle.

"transfusion going in"

Luna wanted to cry out, but it was too late, she watched in horror as the liquid pushed its way into 72, until the syringe was empty.

Blank carefully pulled the syringe out of 72's arm and closed the opening of the case

Luna wanted to cry

Bank sighed and removed the syringe from the device and handed it to Luna, making her stare at it in horror. seeing some of 72's blood on the needle and to her surprise. a small amount of liquid was left. she had to examine it.

suddenly there was a beep from one of the monitors

everyone thought i came from 62, but it didint... it came from 72

everyone gasped, excited chatter filled the room. Luna's eyes widened when she saw his fingers twitch then slowly move.

Blank took out a camera and snapped a few pictures "i cant believe it" he said in awe

soon 72's arms began to move, then his legs, this his head. the excitement grew intense. Blank snapped more and more pictures while Luna... knew something bad was going to happen

she saw the look on his face that looked like he was in pain, lots of pain

a muffled moan came from him. everyone got ready for the case to drain, but nothing happened.

everyone stopped talking and stood in shock as his features began to change. his cheek bones heightened and he turned deadly pale.

the he screamed through the mask, everyone gasped as it looked like his brown skin was being eaten away into paler skin. everyone ran into their positions and typed furiously into their screens, trying to see whats wrong. Blank's camera dropped to the ground. both Blank and Luna was frozen in their places

72 began to squirm and flail in the case, screaming and moaning. the process was getting faster. his brown skin began to fade into blotches as white, paler skin took their places. 72 was now kicking and punching at the case in pain.

suddenly a beeping sound cam from 62's monitor, she was in pain too. they both had the same blood, so she must be feeling the same thing what he is feeling.

Luna saw that around her eyes began to grow darker. a scientists ran to her monitor to help her

Luna ran to his monitor and tried to calm him down desperately. no matter how much she tried he still wouldn't calm down. Luna began to cry for him, screaming his name and telling him that it was going to be ok. Blank just stood watching the whole transformation happen.


then it was all quiet.

72's arms drooped down and so did his legs and head. back to the original pose he had for a long time. 62 did the same thing.

Luna screamed when she saw the vital signs in the monitor

"hes dead"