- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hope you like it

"Read minds?" Lola thought, not realizing Maestro was in her mind with her.

"Yes,my beauty...I read minds. One of the many gifts, I possess." His delicate, masculine voice echoed with such confidence. 

Lola cocked one eyebrow and studied him. This man was soooo mysterious and sooo....alluring. She couldn't help but to "examine" his physique...his angular yet muscular shape was the same she saw, vividly in her dreams. His jet black curly tendrils were pulled from his face, in a messy ponytail,mand exposed his lovely bone structure and shimmering, Chocolate orbs. This man was a masterpiece, truly the finest of art work she's ever seen.

"Are you enjoying the view, my dear?" Maestro chuckled, followed by a smirk.

Lola was startled and blushed Crimson. She was mortified that he caught her, checking him out. Oh, no, must be careful next time.

"It's ok. I didn't mind. I was examining your lovely face and body as well." 

Lola felt this tightness and blush on her visage coming from extreme embarrassment. She was never really used to men complimenting her and this took topped them all. 

"That black frock that hangs soooo delicately on your shapely frame is lovely. You look stunning, my dark Angel." The man said in his sweet, seductive tone.

"Th-th-thank yyyy-ooouu, Maestro." Lola stuttered, still stunned by his compliment.

Maestro noticed the change in the beautiful maiden's disposition. She became shy, aloof.

"My lovely, don't be afraid of me. I would never hurt you." 

"Why are you here?" She asked with her non sequiter question.

He was silent.

"What do you want from me?" 

The maestro smiled, a warm, angelic smile.

"Lola, I don't want anything from you." 

"So why are you stalking me?" She asked meticulously inching from him, as he moved towards her.

"I would never stalk you." He simply stated.

"Maestro, why were you in my dreams?" Lola asked shakingly. 

Maestro sauntered towards her and enclosed her on the refrigerator. He clasped both hands in either sides, looking her deeply in her gorgeous Chocolate pupils.

"Lola, why were you in my dreams?" He whispered, taking his right hand, caressing her cheek. 

"You are in my dreams every night...why?" He added breathlessly.

Lola was stunned. She never met this man a day in her life, up until this night. And how ironic it's on Halloween. What kinda trick or treat is this? Lola inquired to herself.

"Nothing is a trick, but seeing your beautiful face, is definitely a treat." 

Lola gasped, but her gasped was cut off by sweet, plump lips against hers.

“AND CUT!!!!” Yelled our director.

Michael and I released our lips and smiled a loving smile. 

“You were amazing, honey” I complimented my gorgeous husband. 

He smirked at me and chuckled. “ You too lovely, madam” he dragged, while doing his old fashion bow.

i smiled a toothy grin and grabbed his hand. We proceeded to walk off stage and wave at the cast director and all those involve with our project. 

Michael and I met as undergrads at a very prestigious arts university. It was our last year before the transition to graduate school.  We met in our Drama arts class and it was love at first sight. 

“ ugh.. can’t wait to get this make-up and costume off” my husband dragged. 

I was a little shocked by his hasty demand; He loves staying into character. 

Michael and I band together with the best directors and Decided to do a Halloween special, we were renowned for our acting chops on comedy, but we wanted to break into horror as well.

” We’ll get that award for sure.” He beamed. 

I smiled...I sure do hope so. 

Chapter End Notes:

:)