[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The Sequel To "Who Do You Love???"


After going to Hell and back, Michael and Meliana Jackson have repaired their marriage, moved on with their lives and are deeper in love than ever before. Michael is in the process of working on another successful album, Marli will be starting school soon and Meliana's expecting!! Life is great for the Jacksons. That is until a person from the past shows up with blackmail in the worse form.
Will Michael and Meli's marriage be able to survive this?? Read to find out!!!

 photo readitandweepbanner_zps022df721.png
Rated: T
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Humor, Family, Dangerous: 1991-1993 Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: No Ordinary Love
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 4819 Read: 7502
Published: Aug 31, 2013 Updated: Nov 02, 2013
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. Hi guys!!! Welcome the sequel!!!!! For those of you new to the story, I don't think you really have to read "Who Do You Love???" to get the story. You may read it if you like and if you really want to get insight into Michael and Meli's past.
Year: 1990
Era: Bangerous ( Late Bad early Dangerous. Lol!)
For now the story is rated PG 13

1. Chapter 1: Best Of Joy by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1028 words)
I hope you all enjoy!!! Please review!!!!!

2. Chapter 2: No Doubts by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] (777 words)
Hi guys!! Here's another chapter!! Please feel free to leave a review!!!

3. Chapter 3: Published Past. by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] (893 words)
Hi everyone!!! Here's another chapter for you all!! The "drama" if you will starts here! I'm not pleased but please review!!!

4. Chapter 4: Curiosity Killed The Cat by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 1] (1124 words)
Hi guys!!! I'm back!!! Please review!!!!

5. Chapter 5: What You Don't Know Won't Hurt You by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] (997 words)
Hi guys!! I'm back!!!! Please review!!!!