- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

this is my first story here  I write in YT and Wattpad

please enjoy :)

Michael like evry night was selling drugs to his customers and have a lots of cash but for some reason he couldn't get her of his head he was still thinking of her no girl ever had such a effect on him. He was warried about her if she took those pilles properly or she dies "no no" he shakes his head "she coulnd't be so stupid" but on the other hand he was so angry that he's still remember her.
When he go to sleep and wakes up his first thought is her even when he is with his girl Jenifer and have sex he is thinking about Lena "God this is sick" he need to know what is up with this girl b/c he was told that she is buying this pilles from another dealer b/c she's affraid that Michael won't sell her and she was right but this time he knew that was diffrent she was desperate not for those drugs b/c she want them but to pass the egzams thats why he had a feeling that she will do something stupid that she will take more then a half and he wanted  have nothing to do with it he wouldn't forgive himself when she would kill herself with that thats why he only gave that night a half of the pill now he knows that she needed more.

Michael's thoughts

"Maybe I thought wrong maybe she is like others an addicted dirty girl to drugs with an angel face. God why is this bothering me so much like i should save her from something or somebody. For goodness' sake! i'm a Mob Boss drug dealer i'm not a pussy eh forget her forget her life it's not my business I should be grateful that she went somwhere else to buy drugs eh... maybe I need Jenifer to forget about Lena yea tonight i want to get some from my girl hehe and hopefuly i won't be thinking this time about Lena".

Midnight

He banged her forsfully from behinde in his car she was screaming like never before from this other site of her boyfriend

Jenifer- OMG aahh don't stop I'm comming please MICHAEEEELL!
M-aaghh yea girl 

The rough site of him was a big turn on for her  she was so wet that the back  sit was covered in her sweet come. Michael was so into it that he didn't pay any attention that she was sore and that she couldn't hanlde his hard thurstes in her pussy and then in her butt. Her pussy was bitting by his member so much that the blood started to flow down her thighes she was screaming from pain and pleasure she never had like that before with Mike

Jenifer- AAAAA MICHAEL STOP PLEASE IT'S HURTING ME AAAHHH GOD!

Michael needed to stop thinking about Lena that she was no diffrent from the others from Jenifer. His bestfriend Rick told him eariel and show him the picture on his phone that Jennifer was cheating on him with the another men and she was always like that. He was so mad at her full of rage that he needded to destroy her pussy that she won't go to others guys from days. He wanted to teach her a lesson the hard way and it was hurting him so so much that Lena could be the same  as Jenifer he didn't know what was hurting him more the fact that his girl was cheating on him or that Lena is a drug addicted and probably an easy dirty girl.

Few minutes later with those thoughts Michael come on Jenifer's ass turn her atound and SPIT ON HER FACE and throw her from his car .
J- OMG WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M- YOU DIRT I TOOK CARE OF YOU WHEN YOUR BROTHER DIED I WAS YOUR  BOYFRIEND AND THE TOP OF THAT I WAS FAITFULL TO YOU JENIFER WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME?!
J- YOU NEVER LOVED ME YOU COULDN'T SAY THAT YES YOU TOOK CARE OF ME BUT I DIDN'T ASK FOR IT

M- YOU ARE SO UNGREATFULL GET OUT OF MY FACE AND OF THIS GANG I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN! and to think that i wanted to give us another chance....
J- Michael please i'm sorry i begging you please forgive me please- she was crying her eyes out
M- give me time now i can't even look at You-he drive away from her and from his past

It was Friday 13.05.2013 Michael was on the street with his gang just chilling when he heard a shaky voice near him. He turn aroud and saw Lena. His eyes widen when he saw her dealer was his the bigest enemy. wWhen he approached her later he tear up her bag with pilles and stare at her so hard that she has no wards for it. She was very scared of him and for her life...

 

to be continue...

Chapter End Notes:

Love You all:*