- Text Size +
Story Notes:

this is my first story here  I write in YT and Wattpad

please enjoy :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Will they save their lifes?

Michael Jackson is 24 years old, never finish high school after his father's death. He had to start working when he was 15   years old, his mother working 3 shifts and has to feed her 3 the youngest kids, but Michael didn't want her to work her butt off so he decided to help her he new that he is 15 years old and he can't work so he needed his frieds to help him. They were in gang "The Skropions" the most dangerous in NY. And thas why Michael Jackson become one of the most dangerous drug dealer in NY. When his boss died in the mission Michael took his place, so now Michael is 24 years old boy and is the boss of "The Skorpions" and the most famous drag dealer.

He is tough and  ruthless in the street but deep down he is a sweetheart he has a big heart who need a real love Michael has a girlfriend named Jenifer he care about her but doesn't love her.  He is with her b/c he has his needs he just don't want to have sex with sluts from the street Jenifer is a very pritty 19 years old girl she is his ex-bosse's sister when her brother died Michael took care of her  and now both of them are in the gang. Michael is with her since 1 year but he never sad to her that he loves her he just can't he has a hope that one day he'll finde this one and only women who will blow his minde.

Lena Johns is 21 years old she study law in Harvard. She is on the 2nd year and in a few days  she will have end-of-term exams which are starting in few days. She IS in a big stress and her father Eric Johns want her to be the bes. First year was very easy for her she is amazingly inteligent person her family is very proud of her mostly her father b/c he finished the same law school and he has a place in his comapany for her but Lena never wanted to study a law but an art. She is an artist she's writing stories drowing mostly flowers danacing playing the piano and music is her life but she wanted her paretns to be proud of her and she knew that she will be ok at this school but now in this year she has problems to focus she started to hate law hate study those boring things the egzams are in any moment and she didn't even look at her notes she gets sick when she thinks of them. Evry day her father call her if she study the material b/c he want a repeat from the year ago she feels a huge pressure but she grin and bear it but deep down she need help a very big help she didn't study she has no time to know everything she doesn't know what to do and she can't disappoint her father.

It's Friday mornning her and her friend Margaret are eating breakfast at Loona Caffe- i never look at those notes of mine it make me sick and nervous
Margaret- hey girl You'll be fine girl like always You panic and then boom A+
Lena- eh.. but not this time my father want me to be the best like he was but for him law is his life for me music and drawing not law i can't belive that i agree for it.

Margaret- aaww come on Girl You know You'r a very inteligent smart person You will be fine
L- You realy don't understand me I realy do know nothing for the upcoming egzams- she buried her head in her hands- and her tears begin to flow down her cheeks
Margaret saw that and she never thought that her bestfriend will be so stressed and never was like that Margaret sits next to her and hold her and Lena break down crying.

Margaret- ok listen i know a guy who knows somebody who has something which could help You focus on studing but You realy have to be sure You want help b/c this guy doesn't play yes or no so are You in?
L-omg the drugs?

Margaret- no it's not it's just some pills which help You focus, listen i always eat them befor exstremely hard egzams and i have A+ too and i live pritty well don't I?
L- yes You are

Margaret- so?
L- i gues i realy need help this time so yea i'm in

Margaret- ok so I will do some calls and then i will give an answer now come on we need to return to our apartaments
Lena and Margaret are from a very rich families so their fathers decided to buy them a very beautiful ones. Lena live alone but next to Margaret who lives alone too somethimes her boyfriend staying few days Lena not realy likes him for her he is not good his name is Rick he is good for Margaret but she has a feeling that he has some dark businesses.

Friday afternoon
Lenas phone is ringing
L- hallo?
Margaret- hey girl gues what i  arrangeed You a meeting with the guy who will sell you those pilles don't worry I know him he is fine he will tell you how to take them

L- thank You but will You come with me?
Margaret- no but don't worry he won't hurt you he will be two block down from ours apartaments and waiting for You i send him your picture so he knows how you look

L- WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS I DON'T KNOW HIM HE IS PROBABLY SOME DRUG DEALER AND YOU JUST SEND HIM MY PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Margaret- chill girl he is Rick's good friend just be there at 8 p.m. and pay him for pilles and come back i will be waiting for your call, ok?
L- i'm so nervous i never did such things but ok and thanks again- klick

Lena was shocked what just happen she is meeting some drug dealer to help her studing my God she promised herself that this was first ans the lust time she even try this. She pulles herself together change her clothes and come out from the apatament.

Michael was waiting for this girl to sell her those famous pilles he always lough at this students who buy this this are  a real drugs but in a very small dose it will help to focus on studing but thanks to them he earns some good money
This afternoon his best friend's girl send him a photo of a girl who will buy this and when he saw her face it blow him away she has big light blue eyes and red long wavy hair full lips and some sweet freckles she was very beautiful girl for him and he didn't understad why she needed those drugs she didn't look for a person who would ever do that but he was curious how she will behave towards him and maybe he will even help her how to take this but for now he couldn't wait to see her whole figure and play some little minde game with her. He smirk thinking of that.

Suddenly he saw some figure comming towards him nad it was her this  gorgeous red-hair girl

She stoped near him and was waitng, He  approached her :
M- hey are You Lena Johns?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Love You all:*