[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

It’s Stephanie’s birthday. What happens when she meets the King of Pop himself, Michael Jackson?


Rated: K
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Adventure Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: Michael Jackson and the Full House
Challenges: Michael Jackson and the Full House
Series: Michael Jackson and Full House
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 1225 Read: 7054
Published: May 12, 2013 Updated: Feb 01, 2014
Story Notes:

OK, here’s a new Full House story with Michael Jackson in it that I cooked up one day. Since there wasn’t an episode of Full House where the King of Pop makes an appearance (and Stephanie is nine years old in 1991), I decided that a fanfic about when that should’ve happened should be written - and who better to write it than me?

Disclaimer: Genius Jeff Franklin owns Full House. I own the fanfics I cook up from time to time.

1. The Beginning by MJFan232 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (76 words)

The beginning of Stephanie and her ninth birthday...

2. The Best Part by MJFan232 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (167 words)

Here's the next chapter of my Full House/Michael Jackson crossover story. Hope you're liking this as much as I am writing it. :)

3. Meeting Michael by MJFan232 [Reviews - 0] (345 words)

Here is the next chapter of Dreams and a Pepsi Commercial. I hope all of you are liking this story as much as I do writing it. And this is dedicated to all the fans of the TV show Full House out there as well. :) And reviews/feedback are appreciated, too. :)

4. A Chat with Michael by MJFan232 [Reviews - 0] (445 words)

Stephanie tells Michael about her late mother, Pam. Please leave some feedback.. :)

5. Remembering Ryan White by MJFan232 [Reviews - 0] (192 words)

Michael tells the Tanners about his late friend Ryan White. Reviews are very much appreciated, please. :)