- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've attached a link to a quiz related to this story in the end notes! Check it out! :P

This was literally the worst thing that could ever happen to me. No. Joke. This was worse than being sent to the Hell hole in the first place. We all pitied the poor suckers who had to hang out with the newbies, and now I was one of them... Fantastic.


We all just stood there for awhile, eyeing each other... sizing one another up. Mrs Stein stood there smiling as if we were already the best of friends.


To be honest, one look at these kids could make you realise that they’re definitely strange. The one kid’s hair is a fucked up mess. It’s like a tornado just came and blew past or something. I don’t know why he decided to keep it like that for the Strange Test (or why he’d even want it like that in the first place since it’s pretty ugly). Plus, the eyebrow piercing is just... no. I’m sorry, but no.


The other kid had dreadlocks! Damn, when Jeffree sees his he’s going to freak out! To add, this kid wears the baggiest clothing ever; you could mistake him for some sort of gangster thug. And this guy has a piercing too! On his lip! What were these kids thinking?! That’s practically asking to be sent here! Have kids become that dumb?


“Well, I’ll just be over there preparing a few things, you three get to know each other,” Mrs Stein told us as she walked over to the other end of the room.


“So...” I began, not very enthusiastically, “Who’s who?” I asked.


“I’m Bill, that’s Tom,” replied Tornado-head who I now knew was called Bill.


“Did you guys seriously think that you were going to pass the test looking the way you do?” I asked them. I might as well throw everything out there since we’re going to have to be ‘friends’ and all.


“No,”


“Yeah,” Tom replied. I raised an eyebrow. “For the test I took out my lip ring and wore better clothes,”


“Kept the dreads though?” I asked. He nodded.


“The only reason why I’m here is because of him,” Tom said as he pointed at Bill.


“It’s not my fault we’re twins!” Bill screamed. My eyes widened.


“Shit...” I murmured. Twins? God, I really pitied these kids now.


The thing about twins is this; whether you’re fraternal twins or not, since you grew together and came out together the officers decided that if one is strange than the others is probably strange too even if he or she doesn’t show the signs yet. So, no matter what, if your twin is strange you’re going with them.


“Exactly! Ugh! I told you to change stuff before the test!”


“I’m not going to change who I am for a test!” Bill cried.


“Well it’s not all about you! You could have done it for me because now I’m stuck here with you in this damn rehabilitation Hell!”


“Tom...” Mrs Stein said in a warning tone.


“What?!?” he screamed angrily.


“This is why you’re here...”


“Why? Because I have anger issues? That’s BS that test. I don’t have anger issues,” Tom retorted. Mrs Stein shook her head and didn’t reply.


For the next 10 minutes I listened to the two of them fight and I learnt that Tom did indeed have anger issues whether he wanted to admit it or not.


Finally, I was saved from their screaming when the rest of my See The Light group came in. Jeffree was the first to get in there and when he saw me sitting there with the two kids he knew exactly what had happened. He sat down next to me.


“Damn, you’re stuck with a bunch of little babies?” Jeffree asked. Bill looked up at Jeffree with eyes that showed more hurt and pain than anger, as opposed to Tom who reeked of hatred.


“We’re not babies,” Tom told him coldly. Jeffree laughed.


“Could have fooled me bud,” he said. Tom glared at him, but didn’t say anything.


Ashley, Alicia, and Kerli entered a few moments later, saw Bill and Tom, knew what it meant, but didn’t say anything. Kerli and Alicia gave me sympathetic looks, but Ashley didn’t even look at me. She was too busy sizing them up; I’m assuming she thinks they’re attractive.


Mrs Stein stood up from her chair and clapped her hands.


“Alright! So we all know why we’re here...”


“To see the light,” we all said in unison. To be honest we all sounded pretty depressed about it.


“Exactly. Today’s meeting I want you all to share why you’re still here, and I think we should start with our two newest members; Tom, Bill, which one of you would like to start?” Mrs Stein asked.


“Bill, he’s the only one who’s strange here,” Tom replied as he leaned back in his chair. Bill rolled his eyes as he just accepted it rather than fight it and stood up.


“I’m here because they thought I was goth, punk, and feared that the reason why I’m so thin is because I want to be a girl,” Bill explained. Mrs Stein smiled at him.


“Good Bill! But here, when we finish a confession, we say ‘I want to see the light’,” she told him.


“I want to see the light,” Bill repeated as he sat down. Mrs Stein smiled before she turned to Tom.


“And you?” she asked still being very polite although Tom had obviously pushed his boundaries already. He groaned.


“I’m here because I’m his twin. I want to see the light,” Tom said in a monotone voice. Mrs Stein could tell he was irritated, and decided that rather than push him, she’d congratulate him.


“Next,” she said. I stood up.


“I’m here because I’m not masculine enough and I want to see the light,” I said as I sat back down. Ashley stood up.


“I’m a slut and shaved half my head. I want to see the light,” she said as she also sat back down. Most people during these meetings never gave the full reasoning as to why they were there. Ashley is also here because of her make-up and the fact that she plays guitar and is obsessed with horses.


“Why am I still here?” Jeffree began. I couldn’t help but chuckle, this is always good, “Well, I’m here because the people who run this place are a bunch of homophobes afraid of a little glitter and fabulous. I’m still here because I refuse to change for a bunch of assholes who don’t like me for me, and if you don’t like it you can suck my dick. Which is another reason why I’m here; I encourage dick sucking. Why? Because it feels fucking great! To add—“


“Jeffree!” Mrs Stein barked, “This group is to help you, please be serious. I don’t want to see you executed. This attitude is why you’re a Class A and why you still haven’t been released,” she explained.


“Class A can kiss my ass, so can the rest of the people here,” Jeffree retorted as he sat down, “And by the way, I don’t want to see the light,” Jeffree added. Mrs Stein ignored him as she continued around the room until everyone had shared why they’re still there. Later she gave us a lecture on the differences between Class A, B, and C Stranges.


In case you’re wondering, I’m a Class C. I know that sounds good, but I really hate it. It’s depressing since I’m a Class C (the lowest class) and after all of these years I’m still here. It’s humiliating to be honest!


The meeting ended and we all stood up, I noticed that Kerli accidentally bumped into Tom and Tom freaked out.


“Watch it!” he screamed, “I’m walking here!”


“Whoa! Calm down, kid!”


“You fucking bumped me!” he screamed.


“Tom, calm down,” Bill advised as he put a hand on his shoulder. Tom swatted him away.


“Don’t touch me!” he screamed as he began raging at his twin. Okay, it’s only been... what... an hour and a half and I’ve already had enough of Tom. I turned him around and pointed a stern finger at him.


“Listen! If you don’t calm down you’re going to end up in an asylum all by yourself like Renee!” I screamed. Everyone in the room stopped. Nobody ever mentioned Renee. Renee was a Class A Strange and she was straightjacketed and locked in an insane asylum all by herself for having extreme anger problems that threatened other members. Tom reminds me of her right now.


“Who the fuck is Renee?” Tom asked clearly irritated. I groaned as I grabbed the collar of his shirt.


“You have a lot to learn buddy, c’mon, I’ll take you to Renee,” I said. Maybe if I showed him who Renee was he’d get the idea.


“Michael... he’s not ready,” Kerli said softly as she tried to stop me.


“Doesn’t matter. Maybe he’ll calm down if he meets her and hears her story from Renee herself,”


“Well don’t go alone,” Alicia said.


“Yeah, I’d like to see her again too to be honest,” Jeffree added. The rest of my friends nodded.


“Well, then let’s all go see Renee,” I said with a wicked grin as I looked at Tom who didn’t seem to be frightened; at least, not yet. Bill on the other hand, he didn’t seem too happy about the decision to go see Renee. I turned to the twins.


“Listen, be on your best behaviour when we’re near Renee or she might lose it, and you don’t want that,” I warned, “Trust me.”


Trust him,” Kerli repeated. As we walked towards where Renee was kept we began to explain how crazy and dangerous she was before we got there. Putting the fear into these noobs was the best. I found a strange joy in it. Unfortunately, Tom didn’t seem to be afraid.


Well, we’ll see how that changes when we see Renee...

Chapter End Notes:

Okay, someone reviewed that they would totally fail the Strange Test... well... why not see for yourself? ;)

I've made a quick quiz that you guys can try to see if you're more likely to be a Normal, Class C Strange, Class B Strange, or Class A Strange. Answer HONESTLY please, it'll give you the most accurate result. And don't take offense from it lol! Remember this story is based off of stereotypes and stuff like that, so the quiz is too.

Also, the quiz is kind of meant for girls, so sorry if you're a boy (but I don't think there are many boys on this website anyway so I'm not going to worry)

Anyway, that's why I updated so fast, I just wanted to show you all the quiz before I forgot! Lol! Don't expect another quick update soon! Lol!

Here's the link! Review what you got if you take it! :P

http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=are-you-a-normal-or-class-b-c-strange

Renee