[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: On A Stormy June 25th 2009 12 Year Old Angel Smalls Just Found Out That Her Idol Michael Jackson Passed Away And She Is Shocked And Speechless. When She Goes To Bed That Very Night She Has A Dream. A short story of 5 chapters may be more but it depends if everyone likes it this is my 2nd story. This just came to me the night before June 25th and that same night i wrote down the idea of what it was going to be about in the dark with the light from my lil flashlight i have and i just felt like posting this. Rated *PG* For Some Language.
Rated: K+
Categories: Hurt/Comfort, This Is It: 2006-2009 Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 907 Read: 7120
Published: Aug 11, 2012 Updated: Oct 28, 2012
Story Notes:
Disclamer: All publicly recognized characters,settings,etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is no way associated with the owners,creators,or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringments is intended.

1. Should I Post???? by MJrulzBiebersuxs [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (109 words)
Read And Review

2. The Begining by MJrulzBiebersuxs [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (195 words)
Enjoy and Review. Part 2 maybe posted tomorrow or later on tonight it depends if i want to type it up @ 2 in the morning lol. Lots Of L.O.V.E.

3. The Biginning Part 2 by MJrulzBiebersuxs [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (203 words)
Enjoy :) (I had to put some of the chapter in hear since its to long lol and i didnt want to make a 3rd part i will fix this chapter when i get internet *[chapter]* Sorry for any confusion anyone has i will try to fix this as soon as i can. Rest of this chapter is in the End Notes.) [Then they went out on stage and the music started to play and they started dancing and they were doing great not a soul missed a step or a move. When they were done they got a standing ovation from their parents to their grandparents to their aunts & uncles to their brothers & sisters even from Michael Jackson. After the show Angel saw her dad Tom and he gave Angel a hug and said that was wonderful and she said Thank You dad and her mom Jill said you did a great job and Angel said Thank You mom.]

4. Chapter 4-The Sad News by MJrulzBiebersuxs [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (204 words)
Sorry i havent posted any new chapters in along time. I was just being lazy and i was so caught up with my other story. I know it wasnt raining in California during the time when Michael passed but i just made it rain for the purpose of the story. So i give u the next chapter in this story. Enjoy!

5. Chapter 5- The Dream by MJrulzBiebersuxs [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (196 words)
Sorry in the last chapter Angel is 12 years old not 10. And i ment to put 4 years ago so to make it easer for you guys Angel was born on Janurary 15 1997. Also when she first performed for Michael in 2004 Angel was 7 not 8.Sorry if their is any confusion and i confused anyone. Enjoy.