[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

One upon a time, in a place unknown, there was a dream. No one knew who had dreamt the dream, but such a tiny dream it was. The tiny dream began to think. I do not want to vanish like this. . . How can I make people dream of me? The tiny dream thought and thought until it came up with an idea. I shall let the humans stray into me. That way, I can make them create my world. . .

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: T
Categories: Mystery, Horror, Lyrics, Adventure, Suspense, Song Fics, Fantasy Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 885 Read: 828
Published: Jun 04, 2012 Updated: Jun 04, 2012
Story Notes:

This is all based off of the song, "Alice Human Sacrafice" by MEIKO, KAITO, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin, and Kagamine Len. This is a much darker take on Alice in Wonderland. All the Alices and the Tiny Dream are all physically based off Michael at different points of his life, but not all based off of him when it comes to personality, and are also symbolic. I don't want to spoil the story, so I'll explain at the end of the story. The story will be divided into two parts for each Alice. There are four of them. One part for when they each come into Wonderland, and another for what happens to them and how they each are sacraficed while in Wonderland. Enjoy.

1. The First Alice by The Rose Red Alchemist [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (885 words)

First Alice: Michaelis (Thriller Era) A knight who has just come back from war.