[Reviews - 38] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Photobucket


The world says they can NEVER be together, They say NEVER let them shoot us down. Farrah Sinclair is a 16 year old girl that has no say as to what happens in her life but one summer it is all changed when she decides to fall for a man of color. Set in a Civil Rights Era Gary, Indiana, Farrah's whole world is rocked when she meets Michael Jackson the smart, sweet,open minded and handsome gardener when he comes to live with the family for the summer.Over the summer they develop a romance. There's just one problem- Farrah's white and Michael's black and according to the world and their parents they can never be together.


Rated: T
Categories: Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Suspense, Trigger Warning! Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: Racism
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 11535 Read: 18390
Published: May 28, 2012 Updated: Jan 24, 2015
Story Notes:

 photo bannerNever_zpsef027589.jpg Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Okay so I decided to completly redo this story. I know it had 25 reviews but the writing was poor, events happened too early on in the story, chapters were too short and it wasn't at all descriptive. So for those of you who were regular readers of this story welcome to the new and improved Never. A lot of thing will be different. Those of you just joining welcome. I appreciate you reading this story. As always please review!

1. Chapter 1:I don't know why I like him; I just do by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (860 words)
Welcome to the new and improved Never! Please review!!

2. Chapter 2: Call me Farrah by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (902 words)
2nd chapter of the new and improved Never! I appreciate all your kind reviews!

3. Chapter 3: Bit by bit by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1763 words)
I'm back!!!! Sorry for taking sooo long to update! I was really busy all June. I'm now at least remotely free to update so please enjoy and please review!!!!

4. Chapter 4: Close to you by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2109 words)
I know that it has been FOREVER and a day but by popular demand I am back.

5. Chapter 5: Trouble by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1496 words)
The long awaited chapter. Please review!!!

6. Chapter 6: Random acts of kindness by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1233 words)
I know it's been a while but as promised, here's chapter 6!!!!!!! Please review!

7. Chapter 7: Let me be the one by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1506 words)
Hi readers!! Here's a long awaited chapter. I hope you all are having a great day remembering Michael.5 years and it feel like only yesterday. Michael is gone but he is never forgotten. Please don't forget to review!!!

8. Chapter 8: Unthinkable by MichaelManiac [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1666 words)
So, I forced myself to sit don and write and behold, an update!! I hope you all enjoy if you haven't forgotten this story!!