[Reviews - 42] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Rochelle Gonzales is a single mother with a 7 year old boy named Tyler. About 10 years ago was when she got involved with Michael Jackson. What they had was magical and they both truly loved each other. However, after 3 years of being with Michael, she left him. She felt she was holding him back from his career and knowing he was capable of great things, she left him. That same night, Michael had planned to propose to her. Both heart broken and hurting they went on with their lives. Tyler is what came out of their amazing 3 year relationship and she never told Michael about him. She never dreamed of seeing Michael again. Will one night change all that?

 


Rated: T
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 17829 Read: 23101
Published: Apr 26, 2012 Updated: Aug 11, 2015
Story Notes:

Hope you all like this! :D

1. Life As They Know It by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1088 words)

2. Decisions by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1069 words)

 

3. She's Out Of My Life... Or Is She? by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1484 words)

4. Reunited by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1213 words)

5. The Phone Call by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (668 words)

Hey guys! :D Now I KNOW this is short, but I felt this was an important chapter. ;) You'll see why! I love you all, thanks for all your support, it really makes me want to keep going. :)

Thanks.

<3 MJLF

6. The Unexpected by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1862 words)

Trying to keep my updates frequent. :) I don't like making you wait. ;)

7. Will She Stay Or Will She Go? by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2333 words)

 

 

8. The Arrival by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1095 words)

9. A Confession or A Lie? by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1718 words)

10. It's Not Goodbye / A Glimpse Into The Past by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2446 words)

I know it's been a long time since I've updated any of my stories but I've been stuck and I haven't had much time to focus. So here's a long overdue update. Hope you enjoy. I apologize for the wait.

11. It's Slander... by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2853 words)

I know it's been FOREVER since I updated and for that I'm sorry BUT I've got an idea of where I'm going now, so hopefully that helps. Hope you enjoy! :D

<3 MJLF