[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Robyn is an average woman with big dreams. Her dream is to make it big and be able to sing alongside her idol Whitney Houston. However, despite what everyone tells her, she feels she has an awful voice, one not worthy of hollywood. Can one man change all of that? Will Michael Jackson be able to tell her otherwise, will he be able to break her out of her shell? What will come out of these two meeting? Read and see! :)


Rated: T
Categories: Dangerous: 1991-1993, Romance Characters: Michael, Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 7457 Read: 5678
Published: Feb 21, 2012 Updated: Oct 20, 2012
Story Notes:

This is like my tribute to both Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson. :) I hope you like it! :D

1. Dancing, Flashbacks And An Unexpected Meeting... by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1823 words)

2. An Interesting Dance...A look of... by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (922 words)

Hey guys! So yes, yes, this is chapter two. :D I'm enjoying writing this! I hope you're enjoying reading it! Hehe, feel free to let me know. ;)

3. Our Special Guest by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 1] (2109 words)

Hope you all are enjoying this! :D

4. Cherish and the Café by MichaelJacksonLoverForever [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2603 words)

I know it's been forever and I'm sorry!! I hope you're all still with me!!

Michael and Robyn :D