[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

when Michael went to the club 30's he found a singer named Annie, they both bacame friends but theres a problem Karen the owner of the club has to pay 200,000 to Chris or else he destroys the club with her. Michael and Annie have a good friendship but then Annie starts falling in love with Michael while Chris wants Annie, will Annie tell Michael she's in love with him? will Chris destroy the club and kill Karen? will there be a happy ending? come with me to this adventurous story.

 

Disclaimer: all publicly characters, settings, etc are the property of their respective owners. the original characters and plot are property of the author. the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators or producers of any media franchise. no copyright infringement is inteded


Rated: K
Categories: Romance, Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Song Fics, Fantasy, Bad: 1986-1990 Characters: Michael
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Smooth Criminal
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 3674 Read: 12043
Published: Dec 20, 2011 Updated: Dec 21, 2011
Story Notes:

i caught the insperation for this story from the Smooth Criminal short film and lyrics hope you like it.

1. when Michael and Annie meet. by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (418 words)

this is the first chapter enjoy!

2. Chapter 2 by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (910 words)

3. Chapter 3 by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (576 words)

4. Chapter 4 by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (350 words)

5. Chapter 5 by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (344 words)

6. Chapter 6 by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (174 words)

7. It was sunday what a black day by mjfanforlife [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (902 words)

this is the final chapter