- Text Size +

It was Saturday thankfully so I got to sleep in. I woke up at noon. My record was 2:30. My brother’s was 5, so he had me beat by a long shot. When I got up my brother was sitting at the kitchen table with his books sprawled out over his half. I slumped down next to him. He glanced away from his books for a moment to look at me.


“Look whose up!” My brother teased. I playfully nudged him. My brother and I were really close. Ever since our parents were killed in a car crash he was all I really had. If he hadn’t taken me in I would have been in an orphanage. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then I started to vibrate. My brother looked at me with a confused look on his face. I smiled and pulled out my phone.


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Hello!


Me: Hi! I just got up! My phone vibrated and scared the crap out of me!


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Lol! Sorry!


“Who are you texting?” My brother asked me.


Oh damn.


What do I say? What do I say?


“Um... who says I am texting?”


Seriously? That was the bets I could do? My brother didn’t buy it.


“Let me see! Is it a boy?” He asked me.


“Um...”


“It is! Let me see! C’mon! I’m your brother!” Joseph said as he reached for my phone. I pulled it away.


“No way!” I screamed. He grabbed my arm and pried the phone from my fingers. He kept it out of my reach. He was smiling like a little child would when they got a cookie or something. He looked at my phone.


Oh snap.


His facial expression went from all fun and games to dead seriousness.


“Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson heart heart heart heart?!” Joseph screamed as he slammed the phone down on the table. I cringed and slowly nodded. “Liz! What is this? Michael Jackson? C’mon!”


“It is him!” I protested.


“You’ve got to be kidding me?!” I snatched my phone back.


“Stop snooping through my stuff...” I told him as I shoved the phone back in my pocket.


“Why are you hiding stuff from me?”


“I’m not!”


“You were hiding that!”


“So! It’s been a day since I’ve had his number! Give me a break!”


“I don’t like you talking to him. You’ve never even met him. It’s weird...”


“You’re just jealous!” I spat.


“Liz! Get real! Please listen to me! Stop talking to him! Please!”


“No! You act like you can make me do anything because you’re older then me! Well guess what? No way! I can do whatever I want!” I screamed as I stormed back upstairs into my room. Ugh! I can’t believe it! He didn’t want me talking to Michael Jackson?! What is his problem! He such a weirdo! Whatever. It doesn’t matter. I’m still going to talk to Michael. He’s nice and I can do whatever the hell I want to do. Nobody’s the boss of me!


After the fight between my brother and I, we began to grow distant. It really tore me apart but he just has to accept the fact that I’m old enough to take care of myself now! I had told Michael everything that happened.


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: I’m so sorry! I feel like this is all my fault!


Me: No! Don’t you dare think that! Don’t think that at all! It was not your fault! No way! My brother is just being over protective...


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: You can say all you want, but I’m still going to feel sorry. So anyway, what’s up?


Me: Not a whole lot. I actually have to go right now. I have a dance class!


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: You dance?


Me: Yeah! I do hip hop and break dancing.


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Are you any good?


Me: Well I’d like to think so...


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Hey! I have an idea! You and I should get together on the weekend or something and work out some awesome choreography for my next music video! Would you be interested?


Me: OMG! Yes! I would love to! That would be so cool!


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Great! I’ll have someone pick you up at your school on Friday? Maybe you could stay until late Saturday or Sunday? Just tell your brother that you’re going to a friend’s house!


Me: Okay! That would be awesome! Anyway, I really have to go now! Bye!


Michael Freaking Sexy Ass Jackson <3 <3 <3 <3: Bye!


Holy crap. This did not just happen. I used to think that watching him perform on TV was a blessing (which of course it is), but this is a whole new level! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe out of all the professionals in America, he chose me! He’s never even seen me dance! What if he doesn’t think I’m good? What if he calls off the deal? Am I going to get paid for this? If I did that would be so awesome! Although, my brother would then wonder why I came home with a stack of cash... oh well! It doesn’t matter! All that matters is that I’m going to be dancing along side the best dancer ever!


Michael. Freaking. Sexy. Ass. Jackson!