- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is really short!

Meanwhile, at the bottom of the trail, Liam, Hector, Chris and Daniel continued to wait.

 

“I think they got lost...”

 

“They could have taken a nasty bail too! They could be hurt! Guys, c’mon, we have to look for them!” Daniel told them as he dropped his bike and started up the track.

 

“Dude! It’s getting dark! We can’t go back up there! We could get lost ourselves and that wouldn’t help at all!” Chris told him as he pulled him back.

 

“That’s my sister up there! I can’t leave her!” Daniel snapped.

 

“Chill dude! She’s with my cousin!” Liam told him as he tried to calm him down.

 

“Nobody knows who your cousin is! He doesn’t even talk! No offense, but he could be some creeper!”

 

“Don’t talk about my family like that! You don’t even know him!”

 

“That’s what I’m trying to tell you!”

 

“You wouldn’t say he was a creep if you knew who he was!”

 

“Well then who is he?” Daniel asked frustrated. Liam hesitated. Then he blurted it all out.

 

“My cousin is Michael Jackson! Yes! I said it! Michael Jackson! The Michael Jackson! The one who came up with Thriller! Trust me; she’ll be fine if she’s with him!” Everyone’s mouth dropped, except for Daniel’s.

 

“Your ass must be jealous of your mouth with all of the crap that comes out of it! If it really was Michael Jackson why would you be stupid enough to even bring him here?”

 

“Because I’m a stupid person! I don’t think before I do things! You can though! Look, let’s go home, tell the police and they’ll find them alright? It’s much safer then going to look for them ourselves!” Liam suggested. Everyone was silent. Daniel sighed.

 

“Fine, but we better find my sister. Soon!” Daniel bellowed.

 

“Don’t worry about it okay, we’ll find her!” Liam said as they all hoped on their bikes and rode down the rest of the mountain.