- Text Size +

“Um... no, we cleared all of the food out of my house already, maybe we could go to the mall!” Lexi exclaimed excitedly.


“The mall? With these guys?” I asked her. She nodded her head excitedly. I sighed.


“Please! We could go shopping! Well... I could go shopping!” Lexi said.


“Alright, only because you’re my best friend,” I said as I gave her a hug. We got on a bus and arrived at the mall a good hour later.


“So this is what a mall is...” J5 MJ exclaimed when we walked in.


“Yup,” I said. All of the Jacksons oohed and aahed. Have they seriously never been to a mall before? All of a sudden Leave me alone MJ yelled;


“Woohoo! Let’s go crazy!”


All of the Jackson’s cheered and they started running around the entire mall. In about 10 seconds it was just Lexi and I standing there in a cloud of dust.


“Crap...” I said with my mouth dropped to the floor. I can’t believe they just did that.


“Now what?” Lexi asked me.


“Well we could get the mall security staff to help us recapture them all?” I suggested sarcastically. Lexi sighed.


“I know! We’ll go to the dollar store over there, buy a bunch of handcuffs and some rope and then we’ll spread out and once we catch one we put them in hand cuffs and attach them to the rope!” Lexi suggested.


“That’s interesting... weird... crazy... but what have we got to lose?” I asked her. We both smiled at each other and bought the handcuffs and the rope and spread out. We decided that we’d use our cell phones to communicate. I felt like a cop tracking down a criminal or mantracker. The first place I went to was the food court where I was almost certain Off the wall MJ would be! I got on top of a table and looked around. At first I didn’t see him, but then I noticed someone yelling at the chef for not serving KFC. I sighed and ran over to him. He didn’t even notice me come up behind him. I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.


“What!? I’m busy right now- oh... hi Jade...” He said nervously. I grabbed his wrists and handcuffed them together then attached the rope through his belt loop.


“Gotcha,” I told him. He looked really sad. I smiled triumphantly. I texted Lexi: Hey Lexi! I got Off the wall MJ! He was at the food court! No surprise there. 14 more to go!


Lexi quickly texted me back: Great! I have Gold Pants MJ in my sight! He’s at Urban Planet for some reason... anyway, I’ll text you when I’ve got him!


I put my cell phone back in my pocket and went looking for more Jacksons. I walked past the washrooms and heard a very loud,


“Hey pretty baby with the toilet on!”


“The way you make me feel MJ...” I whispered to myself.


“Run man! Run! Escape while you-“ Off the wall MJ started. I covered his mouth with my hands. I quickly ran into a store and bought a roll of tape and covered his mouth with it. Honestly, I was afraid he’d eat it, but he didn’t, thankfully. I looked around a bit until I was certain nobody was watching me. I quickly ran into the boys washroom and as I did a man walked out and looked at me. At first I didn’t say anything but then I tried to act cool.


“Hey man, how’s it goin’?” I asked in a deep man voice. He just looked at me and didn’t say anything and then walked away. Then he muttered to himself,


“There are a lot of freaks in this town...”


I tried not to laugh because if I did I’d blow my cover. I peeked over the corner and watched as The way you make me feel MJ examined himself in the mirror.


“Man, I sure hate it when I’m about to hug someone really sexy and then I end up hitting the mirror,” he told himself. Wow, conceded much! He started walking towards me, I got ready to grab him, he just came around the corner and I tackled him to the ground. It was a little hard because Off The wall MJ was trying to hold me back!


“Aaow! Get off of me!” The way you make me feel MJ complained. I didn’t answer. I just did the same thing as I did to Off the wall MJ and then put tape over his mouth too. At that moment I got a text from Lexi: I got Gold pants MJ! He sure put up a fight! The entire time he was screaming! Stop! Stop! Stop! You’re going to rub your un-sexiness on my sexiness! Lol! It was funny!


I texted her back: Awesome! I just got The way you make me feel MJ! BTW I suggest buying a roll of tape to tape their mouths shut. I had to.


I began walking around the mall again searching for some more Jacksons. We had three, we now only needed 12 more! Great. Lexi texted me again: I got This is it MJ! He was at Blockbuster trying to find This is it! He was easy to catch!


I texted her: Yay! 11 more!


I continued looking around. Guess who I found at the HMV? Nasty Janet and J5 MJ. Now... how was I going to catch them both? Well, J5 MJ would be easy to catch, he can’t run, so I’ll go for Nasty Janet first and then J5 MJ probably would just hide. I tied the rope to a railing.


“Stay here!” I told them. They nodded. I didn’t expect them to be smart enough to untie the knot in the rope but just in case I kept a close eye on them.  I crept into the store and shoved myself under one of the tables. One of the store clerks looked at me.


“What are you doing?” He asked me.


“Um... looking for... my contact lens...” I lied.


“Oh, well let me help,” He said as he started to get down on his hands and knees.


“No!” I yelled. He gave me a puzzled look. “You might step on it...”


“But you might-“


“Well someone has to do it! It might as well be me! Now go! Shoo!” I yelled as I gestured for him to leave. He gave me another look of confusion but left. Now, back to my mission. I quickly scampered across the floor and underneath the table nearest to Nasty Janet and J5 MJ. I waited for the perfect moment to strike.


“So where do you want me to hide these Bieber CDs?” Nasty Janet asked.


“Anywhere you want I guess...” J5 MJ said.


“I’ll hide them behind the Miley Cyrus ones, nobody buys her music anyway...” Nasty Janet said. J5 MJ laughed. At that moment I grabbed Nasty Janet by her ankles and started dragging her under the table.


“Ow! Ow! What the hell is going on? Oh my God!” She yelled. I got up, grabbed her wrists and put them in handcuffs.  Thankfully J5 MJ was too stunned to move so he was easy to grab and handcuff. I dragged them both over to where the others were. And put tape over their mouths.


“Sorry guys, I have to do this...” I said as I attached them both to the rope. I texted Lexi: I got Nasty Janet and J5 MJ! They were at the HMV.


Lexi texted me back saying: Awesome! I got Remember the time MJ! You sure work fast!


I smiled at her comment but didn’t bother replying back. 9 left.


After an hour or two of searching we caught everyone except for Bad MJ and Make me Janet. Lexi and I met up.


“Where could they be?” Lexi asked me.


“I don’t know! We’ve looked everywhere!” I complained. All of a sudden we heard a loud crash coming from a nearby store.


“What do you mean there’s tax on this!” yelled a voice that I recognized as Make me Janet’s.


“I think we just found them...” Lexi told me. We both ran to the store.


“You can’t put tax on this!” protested Bad MJ.


“I’m sorry, but there’s tax on everything!” said the store clerk.


“Do you even care about the fact that you are going to lose two customers?” Make me Janet asked him.


“Look at my face? Does it look like I care? There are tons of people who are willing to buy that with the tax on it!”


“Well, when I look at your face it doesn’t look like God cared either...” Bad MJ retorted.


“Hey! Both of you! Get over here!” I yelled.


“Not now Jade! We are in a serious argument!” Make me Janet shot back.


“Ugh!” I yelled as I made my way over to the two Jacksons. “Sorry sir, they’re with me, we’ll be leaving now,” I told the clerk. The clerk looked relieved when I said those words. I pulled them both by their ear.


“Ow! Let go! Let go!” Make me Janet complained. I put them in handcuffs and removed the tape off of everyone’s mouth since we caught them all now.


“You guys can’t do that!” Lexi yelled.


“Why not? I had fun,” exclaimed Leave me alone MJ.


“Ya well, we didn’t! You guys have to stay with us!” I said as I attached Make me Janet and Bad MJ to the rope.


“Now c’mon! Xavier texted me saying that he’s waiting for us outside the mall...” Lexi said. We had to drag the Jacksons out of the mall because they were refusing to go, but after awhile we finally did it!


“What took you guys so long?” Xavier asked us. We both pointed at the Jacksons who were still attached to the rope and handcuffed. Xavier started laughing.


“Oh sure! Laugh now! But just you wait... just you wait...” Lexi warned him. He was still laughing.


“Anyway, I got the tickets for tomorrow’s Janet Jackson concert,” He said still laughing a little bit.


“Great! Thanks Xavier! You’re the best!” I told him as I gave him a hug.


“I know,” he said smiling.


“Well, we should go, my parents are probably wondering where I am and I have to get these guys back before they run away again!”


We said good-bye to Xavier and Lexi and I started heading for home. When I got there I sneaked in through my bedroom window and stuffed the Jacksons in my closet and under my bed while I got my parents calmed down. After we had dinner, and after my parents went to sleep, I sneaked the Jacksons down stairs into the basement and they crashed there for the night.