- Text Size +

“What the hell...” This is it MJ said. We continued watching the figure up until the point when it fell off of the roof!


“Oh my God! We have to go see if he’s okay!” I said as I lead all of the MJ’s out of the window. As we were heading towards the figure The way you make me feel MJ yelled out:


“You knocked me off of the rooftop baby! HeeeHeee!” We all continued running towards the figure.


“Oh my God! It’s Leave me alone MJ!” I gasped.


“Is he dead?” Remember the time MJ asked. We all leaned closer.


“He’s not dead!” J5 MJ said as he kicked him.


“Aaow! What was that for!?” protested Leave me alone MJ.


“Why did you pretend that you were dead!?” I asked him.


“For fun! Now, who wants to play extreme tag!?” Leave me alone MJ asked everyone.


 “How do you even play extreme tag?” Bad MJ asked.


“Like this!” Leave me alone MJ said as he chucked a rock at Bad MJ.


“Why you little! Get over here god dammit so I can strangle you!” Bad MJ said as he grabbed a rock and hurled it at Leave me alone MJ. Unfortunately for Bad MJ, Leave me alone MJ was too fast. I sighed. This was great. Just great. I led the rest of the MJ’s to the backyard where they could hang out for a little bit. Ghosts MJ immediately started to climb into a tree! Whatever, as long as he didn’t hurt himself. All of a sudden, we heard a load moaning sound.


“What was that?” J5 MJ asked. I turned around and saw Thriller MJ twitching all over.


“Are...are you okay Thriller MJ?” I asked him. He continued to twitch as he pointed towards the moon in the sky. I looked up. It was full. At first I was confused, but then I remembered the Thriller music video.


“Guys...” I started as I slowly backed away from Thriller MJ. “We have to go... now...” I said as I started to run towards the front of the house. The MJ’s all followed me. When we were at the front of the house I counted all of the MJ’s... we were missing one... Ghosts MJ.


“God dammit! We left Ghosts MJ in the tree!” I hollered.


“We? You mean you!” Bad MJ corrected. I sighed.


“Fine, I guess I’ll have to go get him, J5 MJ, you’re in charge!” I said as I started to slowly creep towards the backyard.


“Wait? What?! How come he gets to be the boss!” The MJ’s complained.


“Because he’s actually responsible!” I replied as I walked to the backyard. I peeked my head around the corner... nothing. I looked in the tree. Nothing. Oh no, he’s got Ghosts MJ! I noticed that the door to the house was open. I walked in and down into the basement where I saw Ghosts MJ with... a puppy?


“Dude! What are you doing? Where’s Thriller MJ?” I asked as I looked around nervously.


“Right here! He’s the puppy!”


“How do you know?”


“It says on his name tag! See!” Ghosts MJ said as he showed me the name tag.


“It says Killer!” I exclaimed.


“I know, but what rhymes with Killer?” He asked me.


“Thriller...” I mumbled under my breath.


“That’s right! Oh ya, and by the way... thanks for ditching me!”


“I didn’t ditch you!”


“You left me in a tree!”


“I came back!” I tried to explain.


“Nobody’s home right now! Leave a message after the beep! Beeeeeep!”


I rolled my eyes. In my peripheral vision I noticed the rest of the MJ’s walking down the stairs.


“We just wanted to make sure you didn’t die... hey! How come he gets a puppy!” This is it MJ complained acting little jealous. 


“Dude, that’s Thriller MJ!” I told him.


“Ew... never mind!”


“You knock me off of my... off of my... oh no... I’ve ran out of good material. Oh well! I’ll just start a new line! Hey pretty baby with the high heels on!” The way you make me feel MJ sang.


“OK, seriously, I’m about ready to punch this guy!” J5 MJ warned.


“You know what I like? Cheese! It’s good for you! Cheese will one day rule the world! Ha ha! And that my friend is my essay on George Washington!” Leave me alone MJ said.


“Dude! Shut up! Do you ever just shut up!” Bad MJ yelled obviously irritated.


            At that moment we heard a loud crash outside.


“What was that?” Gold Pants MJ asked.


“I don’t know, why don’t you get Egypt boy to go look!” Bad MJ said referring to Remember the time MJ. Remember the time MJ looked out the window.


“Uh guys... I don’t think you’re going to believe me but there’s a spaceship landing in your backyard...” Remember the time MJ told me. I looked out.


“Holy crap...” I said astonished.


“Awesome!” Exclaimed Leave me alone MJ as he ran for the door so he could go examine the spaceship closer up.


“No! No! Get back here!” I yelled as I followed him. I caught him and tackled him into the bushes. He was about to scream but I covered his mouth. Then he bit me.


“Don’t tackle people! It’s not nice!” Leave me alone MJ proclaimed.


“Seriously! Shut up!” I whisper yelled. He started to cry.


“Don’t talk to me like that!” He said whining like a little child.


“Oh no! I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings! Don’t cry!” I pleaded. At that moment we saw the doors of the spaceship open up and revealed white smoke. I couldn’t make out who or what it was through the smoke. I suddenly felt my hand getting wet. I looked back at Leave me Alone MJ.


“What did you just do?!” I asked. He smiled a toothy grin.


“I licked you.”


“Why?” I asked annoyed.


“Don’t you know that hands are a very good source of vitamin C?” He asked me.


“No! That’s because they’re not!”


“Yes they are! Geez... kids are so uneducated these days... you know, back when I was a kid you couldn’t go to the bathroom without walking 15 miles!” He said in an old man voice. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the spaceship. All the smoke had cleared but I still couldn’t see anything.


“What the-“


“Were you guys looking for us?” asked 2 mysterious voices. I jumped and turned around and saw Scream MJ and Scream Janet! Oh my God! Scream MJ was so sexy and Scream Janet was so pretty!


“Um... yes! Well... I mean, if that’s your spaceship then yes...”


“Yes, it’s our spaceship... don’t you recognize it?” Scream Janet asked me. I looked back at the spaceship. Now that I knew it was theirs I definitely recognized it as the spaceship from the Scream music video! I looked back at Scream MJ and Scream Janet. All of a sudden I was being attacked by Killer! Well, not really, he was just licking me. I turned around and saw the other MJ’s.


“Why didn’t you guys stay inside?” I asked them.


“We got bored, and plus Bad MJ was bullying everybody...” Gold pants MJ replied. Figures.


“Hey! Who are these people?” Ghosts MJ asked pointing at Scream MJ and Scream Janet.


“Again. That one’s you but in a different era,” I said as I pointed to Scream MJ, “and that one is your sister...” I explained. I was getting very bored of saying that same line. Before anyone could say anything else I heard the slam of a door. I looked at our door, it was wide open. All of a sudden I heard a voice from about 100 meters away.