- Text Size +

“Shut up! Just shut up!” Bad MJ ordered The way you make me feel MJ.

 

            “No! Cowboys don’t listen to anyone!” The way you make me feel MJ replied. Bad MJ was so furious that he punched The way you make me feel MJ and he fell to the ground and shut up. Then Bad MJ shoved Ghosts MJ off of the bed. I went to go help both MJ’s and while I was doing that Bad MJ layed down on my bed!

 

            “Get off of my bed!”

 

            “Snooze you lose lady!”

 

            “Ugh!” I yelled as Ghosts MJ went and sat down next to Thriller MJ who was still geeking out on my phone. It was just my luck that another MJ appeared! Oh my God! It was Gold Pants MJ! That was my favourite MJ outfit! I ran up to hug him! At first he was startled then he hugged me back. Ghosts MJ took out one headphone and complained.

 

            “Hey! You didn’t give me a hug when I came!”

 

            “Oh I’m sorry-“

 

            “La la la la la la la la!”

 

            “But I-“

 

            “Beeeeeeeeeeeeeep!” Ghosts MJ yelled out as he was trying to ignore me. Then Thriller MJ started to burst out laughing. I looked at him confused.

 

            “Yo mama so fat that when she walked past the television I missed three episodes!”

 

            “What?” asked Bad MJ.

 

            “I got that off of her phone!” Oh ya. I forgot he still had my phone.

 

Then yet another puff of smoke came and another MJ! This time it was J5 MJ! Aww... he’s such a cutie!

 

            “Oh great, another Afro head...” Bad MJ said as he rolled his eyes.

 

            “Hey! You better stop with that jive or my fist is gunna have a date with your face!” J5 MJ retorted. Whoa... I definitely didn’t expect that, and neither did Bad MJ!

 

            “Bad MJ! Can you just stop insulting people?” Billie Jean MJ pleaded.

 

            “Who are you to tell me what to do Sparkles?” Bad MJ said. Then out of nowhere Gold Pants MJ said,

 

            “You know, I look pretty hot in these pants, and I mean c’mon! Look at me! I’m gorgeous!”

 

“Ugh! Can we go? It’s getting really crowded in here!” Bad MJ complained.

 

“It’s probably my talent...” J5 MJ said grinning.

 

“Or your afro...” Ghosts MJ said.

 

“Ya, okay... we’ll go to the basement! C’mon!” I said as I lead all of the MJ’s down into the basement. We grabbed Off the wall MJ on our way down there. Some of them sat down on the floor and some of them sat down on the couch and some of them were just confused.

 

“Hello? Who is this? This is Michael Jackson...” Thriller MJ said. Oh God! He answered my phone!

 

“Thriller MJ! Give it here!” I whisper-yelled. He just wagged his finger at me.

 

“No really! It’s Michael Jackson! Why don’t you believe me! Oh ya? Well yo mama so dumb that she was fired from the M&M factory because she tried to put them in alphabetical order!” Thriller MJ yelled into the phone before he hung up. I just looked at him. “Well your friends are rude!” Thriller MJ said disgusted. I face palmed myself.

 

“You know that that yo mamma joke is really old right?” I told Thriller MJ.

 

“So is your mom,” Thriller MJ replied grinning.

 

“Hey! What’s this?” Gold Pants MJ asked as he held something in his hands.

 

“Oh that! That’s my Michael Jackson the experience game!”

 

“Whoa! They made a videogame about me?! How come I don’t know about this?” Bad MJ asked as he snatched the videogame from Gold Pants MJ.

 

“Because you died,” I explained. All of the MJ’s came closer and at the same time and yelled,

 

 “What?!”

 

“You’re joking?” Off the wall MJ said.

 

“Nope, look, they even made a movie about you after you passed away...” I said as I held up my This is it movie.

 

“Whoa...” They all said at the same time.

 

“You knocked me off of my tombstone baby! Ouch!” The way you make me feel MJ blurted out. I just ignored him. Then, the This is it MJ on my movie cover came out and looked around. I wasn’t surprised that that happened. I kinda saw it coming.

 

“Dude... what are you doing?” Bad MJ asked This is it MJ.

 

“Shut up! I’m sizzling!” This is it MJ replied.

 

“Um... ok..?”

 

“Where’s my cherry picker?” This is it MJ asked.

 

“There isn’t one...” I replied a little confused. Then I remembered that he used a cherry picker in his rehearsals for This is it.

 

“What?”

 

“I said there-“

 

“I know what you said! This is an outrage I can’t perform without my-“

 

“Dude! Shut up!” Bad MJ yelled. This is it MJ did. Then we heard a loud thump.

 

“What was that?” J5 MJ asked.

 

“Well that’s a stupid question, if we knew what it was then we wouldn’t be standing here in silence now would we?”  Bad MJ said.

 

“Shut up!” I whispered. Then we heard the thump again. “I think that’s my mom... quick! Everybody back upstairs into my room!” I said. They all ran up into my room. “Quick get in the closet!” I told them.

 

“With them?”

 

“Ew, gross!”

 

“No way!”

 

“Look we can fight about it later now get in!” I said as I shoved them all into my closet! At that moment my mom opened my door.

 

“What are you doing up? It’s 1am!” My mom yelled.

 

“I um... I had to... poop...” I said nervously. I heard a giggle from my closet.

 

“What was that?” My mom asked me.

 

“That was probably my stomach! I got the runs yanno? You better leave before I explode on you! Go!” I said as I pushed my mom out of the door. I waited a good ten minutes before I let all the MJ’s out of my closet. They poured out gasping for air.

 

“What were you trying to do? Kill us?” Ghosts MJ asked.

 

“Nope, just Bad MJ,” I said smiling. Bad MJ glared at me.

 

“Alright, which one of you idiots laughed?”

 

“Hey! Name calling, you’ve learnt a lot from me!” Bad MJ said

 

“Shut up!”

 

“Hey! At least I didn’t have exploding poo!” Bad MJ said.

 

“Would you just be quiet for once in your life! Anyway, which one of you laughed! You almost blew our cover!” I asked again. Nobody answered they just stared out the window. At first I was confused but then I saw this dark figure on the roof jumping.