[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A woman named B.J. meets an intriguing man in a music store. Unbeknownst to her the man is Michael Jackson in disguise. She sparks up a realationship with "Omar" as she comes to know him. While trying to build a relationship on trust B.J. begins to feel that Omar isn't being completely honest with her and she struggles to keep the relationship afloat. Michael loves B.J. with all his heart but fears that if she knew the craziness that surrounds his life she'd leave him. So when she starts getting suspicous he pulls away. Michael wants to tell her the truth but he doesn't want to risk ruining the first normal relationship he's ever had. As events and emotions deepen, they both realize that their love has to persevere through Changing Appearences.


Rated: T
Categories: Romance Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 9110 Read: 891
Published: Nov 02, 2011 Updated: Nov 02, 2011
Story Notes:

I did not write this story specific to any time period. I often blend them. The romance between B.J. and Michael doesn't spark until later in the story. Chapters will be added in installments and the whole body of work is subject to change because I am creating this on the fly. P.S. I am a novice writer. Critiques are greatly appreciated.

1. Chapter 1: Spectacular by Kindle [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (9110 words)