The Journey to Michael by Invisible Ink
Summary:

Melissa 'Mel Jay' James is on the trip of her life with her two bestfriends, Andrea 'Andy Chay' Charles, and Naomi 'Nai Ri" Richards. They are traveling to Kansas to see the one and only, Michael Jackson in his bad tour. Mistakes were made and they end up on his bus as backup dancers and singers. The girls struggle and try to make it as dancers on their own and trying to end up okay by the end of Journey.

 


Categories: Bad: 1986-1990, Adventure, Romance Characters: Original Girl
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 2470 Read: 5522 Published: Jul 22, 2011 Updated: Jul 31, 2011
Story Notes:

Melissa-

Andrea-

Naomi-

Tony-

Michael-

Diana-

This is my first story.

So Enjoy!

Bad Era Of Course.

First Chapter Finished

Second chapter Finished

1. Chapter One Leaving Home by Invisible Ink

2. Chapter 2- The Trip by Invisible Ink

3. Chapter 3 Dirty Diana by Invisible Ink

Chapter One Leaving Home by Invisible Ink
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer-

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    "AHHH!! NO WAY!"I screamed.

      "OH MY GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ANDREA!" Naomi screamed.

        " Yep. 3 tickets to Michael Jackson's Bad Tour. But it's kind of in Kansas."Andrea said.

        "KANSAS!?" Naomi and I screamed in unison.

         "Hey we are in California! But that doesn't mean we cannot have fun once in a while and take a road trip."Andrea replied. She was always so free and decided to do things spontaneously. Naomi was a bit different. She always had stuff planned. Like this summer she is going to Hawaii for 2 weeks and staying at Holiday Inn and going to the beach on the first day. Then on the rest of the first week she will spend with her Boyfriend Edward touring the city. The next week she will spend half of it shopping and the other half partying. She also was very strict on stuff. If you asked her to come shopping with you on a day she was supposed to run errands she wouldn't come even though she loves it. She runs a strict diet, 3 meals a day no snacks, no candies, no sweets, no desserts and no course has more than 100 calories TOTAL.

        "Well Girls. Start Packing We are going tommorow." Andrea Said. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I blasted my Bad CD and started packing. I know your wondering. Well what about me? Am I more like Naomi, or Andrea. Neither. I am a person who worries a lot and is over emotional. But I am also a Hopeless Romantic. When i was only 6 I had already had 10 crushes and a bunch of designs of wedding dresses on my wall along with wedding cakes. I am also very shy. Naomi and Andrea both found me on their own and opened me up. I'm single and I don't wanna be. I don't tell my friends this but I'm secretly saving myself for Michael Jackson. I'm 19. He's 29. I mean what are the odds of him marrying a crazy fan? No chance. But you never know? Oh Please. The CD stopped so I turned on radio. One of my favorite songs, "Tender Love" by the Force MD's was on. I looked out my window and felt the breeze that flowed through my room.

       "What If I could get Michael? Would it be worth losing my friends and getting caught up in fame?"I said to myself. I glanced up to the moon. I sang along to the song. I stopped singing.

      "But What If My friends and I kept being friends. What If I kept the wisdom my Mama gave me? What If I keep in mind what my Mama said before she died? I remember her words. Every single one. 'Never sink into the trap of life' then she passed away. Yeah Sure that can mean anything. But It means something, a something that can help you with any situation in life. So maybe I should try to get Michael. But my friends would burst out laughing If they found out.I have to think of a plan that they would agree on to get me Michael. But What?"

      " I WANT TO LOVE YOU! PRETTY YOUNG THING! YOU NEED SOME LOVIN' TENDER LOVE AND CARE AND I'LL TAKE YA THERE. GIRL HOO!" I sang. 

      "I wish Edward Loved Me This Way." I said. I put down my clothes I was packing and went to my window.

      "Why can't he just grab me and say, I LOVE YOU NAOMI. He NEVER tells me that! Ugh I'd like to see the day he does that. How Many Times Have I took that guy back? Too many. That time with the girl at the beach at Florida last summer? That time at the mall? Ugh It just angers me thinking about him. But I love that man. There's no denying that. He treats me like dirt. Nai go get me a beer. He stinks up a damn room with his cigarettes. Maybe I can find someone better on this trip to Kansas. Anything Can Happen."I said to myself. I looked up at the moon.  

    " I wish my father wasn't in jail. I wish he would come pick me up and let me sit on his lap, like old times. I know I'm 20 years old but I miss my Father. My mother looks down on my like I'm nothing because I haven't won any pageants and my boyfriend sucks and I'm still living with her at 20, and she hates how I love to dance and thats why I didn't go to College and It takes up too much time and it's stupid. But she doesn't get that it mends the pain." I said to my self. I went back to packing my clothes. " I can't wait to go to the concert and get away from my mother." I said to myself.

   " Enjoy yourself! Enjoy Yourself for me. You sittin out there. Starin' into space. While people are dancin' dancin' all over the place."I sang to myself. 

   " I Can't WAIT to get out of this house. Grandma is just buggin' me. 'GO TO COLLEGE!' 'I'm Tired of hearin' your singing all night. Singing is nothing. You should be helping me pay the bills by now. At your age I was working 3 jobs you help my parents. I don't care if it mends your pain from your stupid parents. Your father was a stupid man and I you remind me of my stupid daughter, dancing and running off with your father. That's why they died they were too foolish and STUPID!'. God I hate her. I asked her to go and what does she say? NO! Oh please you old hag! I'm going if it means drugging you to sleep or just sneaking out. I am 19! I can leave you to shrivel in your bitterness." I said. I looked at the moon outside my window.

   " I have 3 great best friends who are possible living mates. Tony, Naomi, and Melissa. Oh... Tony. He always just falls for the wrong girls. And here comes Andrea to save him and mend his pain. When will he figure out I love him? When? Egh Never! One day I'm just gonna kiss those soft lips like I did back in 3rd grade. We were so close back on the playground we hid and we shared our first kisses together. But then Wendy Brenton stole him away from me. They broke up in seventh grade and he cried on whose shoulders? Mine. Why Can't I choke out I love You Tony Edwards? On this concert I'm gonna find out how to. I mean who would think that Andrea doesn't have enough confidence to ask out one of her best friend, Tony? I gotta finish packing." 

         The next evening all girls were packed and ready to go but problems went through the house that evening when the girls brought it up to their family.

       "But Mama please?" Naomi said.

         "No!"her mother replied.

        " Mother this is MICHAEL JACKSON. If It was you, you know you would definitely go! This is a chance of a life time Mama!"Naomi said.

         " As long as you bring me a sovenier!"she said. Naomi jumped for joy and her and her mother screamed together. Michael was about the only thing that helped her and her Mother even talk to each other.

      " DAD! Come on!" Melissa begged.

       "NO! I hate the Michael Jackson he is a disgrace to the music industry. If It was a Beatles concert then Yes."he said.

       " Dad do the Beatles even DO concerts any more?" Melissa said.

       "I don't know why don't you check?" He father said reading the newspaper while sipping coffee. 

       " Oooo I hate you!" Melissa Screamed. She ran up to her room and cried on her bed. Her Father Came in. 

    "I'll let you go. But your never gonna come back if you go. Just keep that in mind. You will never enter this house again if you go to the concert." her father said. 

       "Fine. Excuse Me I need to call Naomi and Andrea to see what time they are picking me up." she said looking at her father coldly. She got up and called Naomi first. They both squealed with joy.

        "Well I'm Sorry about Pam, Tony."Andrea said through the phone. "Okay you ready to catch the bags?"Andrea said.

        "Ready." Tony replied. Andrea threw her bags down and Tony caught them. 

        "Time to catch me Tony." Andrea said. Her palms sweated. Tony was about to catch her. She was excited.

        "Hope you didn't gain any pounds!" Tony replied with his hands out. Andrea and him giggle and she jumped. Tony caught her and they both fell on each other. It got quiet and Andrea got up.

      "Thanks Tony."she said.

      "No problem girl." he replied.

      "I'll bring you a souveneir okay?"she said.

      "You better." he said smiling. They hugged and got in their cars. Tony Drove off and Andrea called her friends to make sure they were ready. She backed her 1986 Cadillac Cimarron out her driveway and drove to Naomi's house. She was waiting outside and jumped in the car. Then they drove to Melissa's house and picked her up. She blew a kiss goodbye to the house and the memories that were in it. She waved to her Dad who was almost turning red! All three girls drove off into the night, on the Journey To Michael.

End Notes:

Which Character are you more like From This Chapter?

Naomi?

Andrea?

or

Melissa?

 

Chapter 2- The Trip by Invisible Ink
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

    "How long is this drive?"Naomi said. 

     "Few Hours Nothing to worry."Andrea said. Naomi rolled her eyes in annoyance of the long silent drive. No Radio Connection. No Cell Phone Connection. She was miserable.

     "Hey how did you get to come Mel?"Andrea said with her eyes glued to road.

     "Yeah your Dad hates Michael Jackson!"Naomi replied looking around at the roads.

      "He told me I'm not coming back to the house once I go. But it's worth it so I don't care."Melissa replied.

      "Woah. Well You Can live with me and my Mom maybe."Naomi replied.

       "You don't wanna live with my grandma."Andrea said looking down.

      "ANDREA WATCH OUT!"Melissa screamed. Naomi and her squealed. Andrea made a fast swerve to avoid the big white truck about to crush them. The car landed at the side of the road. All girls screamed. The truck driver got out to check on them. 

      "I'm sorry I new to this road."he said with his Italian accent. The girls got out the car and hugged each other. Andrea began to check her car. "How bout I give you ride. To destination."the guy said. 

      "No thank you sir. We have a good car." Naomi said. 

      "Pretty Lady, please." he said touching Naomi's hair. Andrea got in the car and looked for a map. 

      "Don't touch me you weirdo! I said NO!"Naomi screamed. The man tried to grab her. She squealed as he carried her slowly. Thankfully a big black bus came by and stopped behind his car. Melissa let out a lowd scream. The bus driver and a bunch of people in costumes and outfits with crazy makeup ran out.A group ran to the car and a group ran to Naomi and the man. 

      "Whats going on here?"the Bus Driver screamed at the Italian Man. Naomi squealed. 

      "HELP!"she screamed. He covered her mouth.

     "Pretty Lady."he said slowly covering her mouth with his hand.

     "Let go. Go get a real woman. This one is dirty. Do you smell that funk? She smells bad. Her hair smell it gross man. There's a nice club down the hill. Go on man drop her."the bus driver said. You could tell he was a smooth talker.

     "Ehhhh. Club huh? Alright. I shall go!"he said letting go of Naomi. He rushed in his car and drove off. Naomi saw a shadow exit the bus. 

     "What's Going on here?" a soft voice said. Around the corner she saw a man. Naomi screamed and jumped. Melissa ran towards her. Melissa began screaming. Andrea looked up startled. 

      "Why are-" she stopped her sentence in awe. " Oh my god. OH my god. IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!!"Andrea screamed.

      "We were just on the way to your concert. Our car won't start!" Melissa compained.

       "We could give you a ride." the bus driver replied. The girls smiled.

       "And free backstage passes on me." Michael said. The girls jumped and screamed. Melissa smiled so widely. This was her chance. A seat on the bus next to Michael would give her the chance to make a move. The group boarded the bus leaving the car there. The bus driver got the bags and loaded them in. Melissa rushed to Michael. But someone got right in front of her and sat right by Michael. She had frizzy mssy blonde hair and heavy makeup. She was a dancer.

       "Hey Michael." she said with a Jersey accent. 

       "Hey Diana. Give this nice lady a seat instead of sitting there. You always sit by me. Sit in front of us. There are four seats to a table."Michael said. Diana turned red.

        "Anything for you my angel."she replied getting up and moving right in front of Michael. 

       "Thanks. Hi I'm Melissa." I said to Michael. He looked so fine. This was the chance to make a move. Score.

       "Hello. Michael. So what do you like to do?"he asked. I smiled.

       "Me and my friends love to dance and sing." I said.

       "Oh Really?"Michael said. I don't know why but he had a face that was mischeivious like he was planning something or had an idea. I don't know why but that face was so hot!

 

Chapter 3 Dirty Diana by Invisible Ink
Author's Notes:

DISCLAIMER-

Nothing but the story idea and fictional characters is mine, All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owner

Okay guys I'm  pissed to the fullest cause I've written this chapter twice now and this is the third and it keeps disappearing for different reasons. So tommorow I will write it. Bye :]

*Reminder to my self: Heartbreak Hotel Dancer*

So I won't really give what the chapter's about away^^ I just used codewords.

COMING SOON!

This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=795