Keep it in the closet by karissaandmjforever
Summary: Naomi Campbell is a 22 year old British model who needs money fast so she can help pay off her pimp bill (I will explain what that means later on.) So she decides to hook up with a lonely pop star named Michael Jackson. He is stunned by her beauty and ask her to be in his music video. But later on he needs her for one more thing: Children! Naomi helps Michael with his drug problem and Michael helps Naomi with her poorness but heres the thing they both refuse there offer will they let each other in there lives or will they both die doing the things that makes them both feel better about themselves.
Categories: Romance, Hurt/Comfort, Family Characters: None
General Warnings: None
Trigger Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 924 Read: 5490 Published: Jul 20, 2010 Updated: Jul 20, 2010

1. Chapter 1 by karissaandmjforever

2. Chapter 2 by karissaandmjforever

3. Chapter 3 by karissaandmjforever

Chapter 1 by karissaandmjforever
“I want my money now, Naomi!” Said a raspy voice on the other line. Naomi chewed nervously on her blood red nails.

“Ok Tig, I’ll have your money soon.”

“No! I want it now if not I swear I’m going to kill you!”

And with that Tig hung up on Naomi. All the anger in Naomi formed in her tummy it burned like fire. Naomi slammed her 2 dollar phone in the cradle that held it. She sat on her bed with her knees to her chest.

“Ahh!”

She jumped out of her bed when she saw a half dead roach laying on it’s back.

“Ugh.” She moaned. She went to her refrigerator, she opened it and all she saw was a can of corn, rice, and one egg. She slammed the door with fury. Naomi always grew up poor. Without anything to eat she always found away to eat. But this time she didn’t want rice, eggs ,and corn. She wanted real food. On top of that she was in the modeling business. You may think that models get plenty of money of course they do but Naomi would donate all of her money to the homeless shelter she works at. I know you think that’s crazy but its Naomi, she’s that kind of person. She walked back to the bed and changed her sheets. She put new sheets on the bed and finally hopped in a pulled the covers up to her chest and fell into a deep sleep.
Chapter 2 by karissaandmjforever
Michael sat on the piano playing a random tune then finally he sung these words:
“She’s just another… no, no, She’s just a lover, Who’s doing me by, Is it worth the giving, Is it worth the try, you cannot cleave it, Put it in the furnace, I cannot wet it, If your not bur-” Michael heard footsteps behind him.

“ Hello Michael writing another story about me?” Michael turned to face the blonde heavy set lady he had married.

“Umm yes sweetheart .” Michael lied. Debbie rowe smiled.

“Lets go to bed you’ve been in here for hours its time to go to bed.” Michael smiled and fallowed her to the bedroom. He let her into the bed and he laid next to her. He looked up at the ceiling he couldn’t go to sleep. He tossed and turn until he finally got up and went to the bathroom. He opened up the cabinet that was over the sink and pulled out the pain killers. He popped four in his mouth. He laid next to his wife and fell into a sleep that he thought he would never wake up from.
Chapter 3 by karissaandmjforever
Naomi dragged herself out of bed, he sat on the side of the bed. She looked at the cracked walls. She huffed and went to the bathroom. She did her business and combed her tangled hair. She flinched at the pain when she tired to uncomd the matted tangles. Finally he gave up. She put the comb on the sink and went into the shower. She flipped the shower control on ‘hot’ but instead cold water came out. He wanted to cry but she had to get herself together before work. She washed herself quickly in the cold water. She wrapped an old towel around her body and went into her room and just on time the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey Naomi this is Scott we need you in New York now!!”

“But Scott I’m in Britain how in the world am I going to get to New York?”

“Take a plane.”


“I don’t have enough money for a plane.” Scott sucked his teeth.


“Fine, I’ll pay for it and Naomi you need to stop giving what you have to that homeless shelter.”
“Scott please stop, tell who is paying me to rise up the price until then I won’t be coming to New York.” Scott cursed under his breath.

“Ok but you are going to have to talk that up with Mr. Jackson.”


“ Mr. who?”


“Jackson. You know, Michael Jackson, he wants you to model his new clothing designs. You have to do a audition tomorrow.” Naomi closed her eyes and imagined what it would be like to model in front of Michael Jackson and for him.


“Ok but are you going to pay for the hotel too?”


“Yes I’ll even make sure you fly first class!” Naomi gushed with excitement. Even though it was a sarcastic joke Scott couldn’t resist the beautiful poor angel. He felt sorry for her all she wanted to do was give other people a good life.


“Thank you so much Scott I love you!”


“I love you too Pretty Girl.”


“Well Scott I’m going to pack bye.”


“Bye.” For the rest of the day Scott had Naomi in his mind. She was a dark goddess of love. Scott remembered the first time he met Naomi. He was at that crusty old homeless shelter serving food, making beds, and playing with children. Scott went into his kitchen. He had a picture of Naomi in a small picture frame. She was smiling very bright. He used to love Naomi. Hell, he still loved her. Him and Naomi use to date, but Scott couldn’t handle Naomi’s lifestyle.

“Oh Naomi, if you were still my woman I would treat you like the African Queen you are.” Scott huffed and went to his car not knowing where her was going.
This story archived at http://www.mjfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=97